only two weeks

Nat was cycling back home with his dog in the bike basket and carrying his cat in a bag on his back. He arrived at the mansion gates but cycled to the back gate so as to get away from the guards.
He was not at home last night and he is trying to avoid the guards cause they would tell his dad who will ask where he was. Nat was not ready to tell his father about his secret night life. He crouched down holding his dog tightly on his chest, " Honey shh, do you want grandpa to see us." He whispered to the dog that was whimpering. Before he could sneak in he heard someone clear their throat behind him. Nat stopped and turned around slowly hoping it not his father
"Oh no. Its worse its Veen "said Nat  internally as he met Veen looking at him
"Why are you sneaking into your own house?" Veen asked.
"Shhh," Nat jumped on him covering his mouth, " I don't want dad to know."
"You don't want me to know what. That you weren't here last night."
Nat turned seeing his father walking down the stairs. He smiled innocently as he walked to his father.
"I was with Lee last night he was helping me with a project. "
"Don't explain to me, explain it to your husband to be." Said Mr Ranne pointing to Veen.
Nat looked at Veen and turned to the stairs wanting to go to his room.
"Nat don't go yet I have news for both you and Veen. Come to my study."
Nat nodded timidly put honey,his dog and sugar, the cat down and followed his father with Veen followed behind them.
"The reason why your both here is because the wedding is being moved forward to two weeks from now I'm going for a business trip in one month and I want to see my son's marriage before then."
"Two weeks. Dad that's too fast. We can wait until after you business trip then. "  Nat said to his father looking distressed.
"Just do this for me, love." Mr Ranne pleaded with his son.
After some time, Nat agreed with his father and excused himself, Veen wanted to follow Nat but Mr Ranne asked him to stay.
Nat walked to his room looking defeated, drew out his phone and called Lee.
"Lee an SOS. "
"I'll be right there"
*****
"Only two week, wow that is happening quickly." Said Lee as he was pacing up and down the room.

"I know." Said Nat pouting

There was a knock an the door and Lee went to open it. Veen was at the door entrance waiting to be ushered in.
"Hi Lee, " Veen said to Lee and faced Lee, " your dad wants me to take you to buy a suit for the wedding. "
Nat kept quiet for a while then spoke up," Okay but is it okay if Lee comes."
"Sure." Veen agreed to Nat's request and ushered them out.
*****
At the clothes shop, Nat and Lee walked in hand in hand as Veen followed them behind.
"Imagine one day my designs on this shelves." Nat said smiling as he was looking around.
"I know it will happen." Lee said hugging him on the side.
Veen cleared his throat to make his presence known. Nat turned to face him and said," we will go and check out suits on that section. "
"Do you want me to come with you?"
"No, I don't want just look for your suit." Nat said to him and dragged Lee to the other side of the shop.
"Don't you think that was a bit rude." Lee asked Nat as the picked through the suits
"No, I just don't like him."
"But to say,Veen is kinda hot."
"Lee, he may be hot but I still don't like him."