in this together

"...and this is our room." Said Veen opening the door to a huge room.
Nat looked at him as he in shook as he walked to the bed and fell on it.
Veen looked up at Nat and asked," aren't you going to  come to bed?"
"What do you mean by our room. We aren't going to share a bed together. "
Veen let out a quiet laugh and got up from the bed and walked over to Nat and held his hand and brought it up to them. He pointed at the ring on his finger, " we are a married couple aren't we? And don't married people share a room and also a bed."
"Our marriage doesn't not count and besides you have alot of rooms in this mansion of yours I will just stay in one of the rooms." Nat said as he walked towards the door but Veen grabbed his hand and pulled him towards him. Nat fell into Veen's chest as Veen's hand wrapped around his waist.
"This is your room, you will not go anywhere I will leave but you will bring me here one day on your own will." Veen whispered in a low husky voice in Nat's ear. He then kissed him on the cheek and left the room. Nat quickly closed the door immediately Veen left the door.
"Stupid, stupid, stupid don't get affected by his words you will never have no affection towards him. "Nat cursed out as he walked to the bed and fell on it.
***** ****** *****
Morning came and Nat woke up to honey's whimpering as she scratched on the door. He opened the door and she jumped on him almost bringing him down.
"Morning baby, how was the night in the new home. You must be hungry let's go feed you." Said Nat to his puppy as he carried her to the kitchen. He opened the cupboard door to remove the food but it was a little to high for him as he struggled to reach it, a muscular arm appeared behind him and grabbed the food for him. As he turned around, Nat crushed into Veen's chest and almost fell but Veen quickly held him by his waist.
"I've got you, darling. "
"Eew, don't call me that."
"What about hubby."
Nat just rolled his eyes got up from Veen's arm and grabbed the food from him. He went over and fed honey and sugar.
As he bent to feed them he felt a pair of eyes on him, the he remembered he had worn a pair of shorts last night, he quickly got upstairs to his room and closed his door.
*** **** ****
Nat came down stairs fully dressed in a pink crop suit jacket with a white tank top and a matching pink pants. He carried with him a black purse and had on white heeled boots.
"Where you going dressed like that, Nat?" Veen asked as jealousy was heard in his voice.
"I'm going to school. " Nat answered as he was aiming for the door.
"I'll drop you off," Veen said rising from the seat, "the school is in my path to the office."
"No need Lee is picking me up. Even here he is."
Lee rode a motorbike to the front of mansion.
"Hi Nat , hi Veen. " Lee said as he removed his helmet.
Nat climed on the motorbike as Lee handed him a helmet and they rode off.
Veen looked angry as they rode off and picked up his phone and dailed in a number.
"Hi I want to order a motorbike. Yes. Can it be here in like two days. Thank you"
Jeremy appeared behind him and said," Young master Nat looked amazing today. "
Veen looked back at him and walked to his car and drove off.
"Boss is jealous, I'm sure I'm going to be on the receiving end of his anger. Let me get to the office." Said Jeremy as he called out for a taxi