Chapter 42 : Part 2

Ritika, Raj, Varun and Aanya went to the mall to get a few things for their trip and grab a bite a day before they left.

Varun and Aanya decided to leave early but Varun forget one of his shopping bags so he went back.

When he reached the food court, Raj and Ritika were nowhere to be seen. He decided to leave and call them up and tell them to carry his bag tomorrow.

But what he saw when he turned around was shocking.

Raj was talking to two boys and one of them was none other than Vicky. Yes, Ritika's ex who got suspended from college because of Aanya.

From their conversation it seemed like Raj knew them. What was the seen?

He immediately headed back to the car where Aanya waited for him.

Should I tell her or not? Need to wait till I decipher the truth, he thought.

...

Aarav was the first one to reach Vivan's house like they had decided. He went to Vivan's room and Vivan had just showered.

"Why are you off?," Aarav figured out and asked.

"I was rude to Keya. Krish reacted to it. I reacted back. Keya reacted against both of us," he told in a single breath.

"You are a fool Vivan! I had warned you about this!," he said.

"I know how you must have felt like," Vivan told Aarav.

"Dude! You will never know how I felt like and I don't even want you to, coz it was really pathetic of me," he said, "Keya is sensitive about this thing. All she wants is for her boyfriend and bestfriend to coexist. She blames herself if things go otherwise. And Vivan based on what you've told me, Krish did the right thing. And am sure he must have apologised to both Keya and you."

"Yes he did," Vivan said.

"He knows how much you mean to Keya and he wants to see her with you. Be happy he likes you. Krish never liked me!," Aarav told him.

"I'll apologise to him and talk to Keya too. I can't see her upset at me. Life gets too dull," he said.

"You sound like Keya, you know that?," Aarav giggled.

"Chal Saale! ," he laughed.

"Okay I think other's have come," Aarav said on hearing a commotion, "I'll see you outside."

...

When Tanya and Aanya reached the house, Aanya went to Varun's room.

"Hey boy! All set," she asked him.

"Yeah," he said.

Varun lacked enthusiasm so she asked,  "What has taken over you"

After thinking through it, he decided to tell her.

"I saw Raj with Vicky yesterday and I think they know each other," Varun said and looked at Aanya who gave a dead serious expression.