Chapter 48

Keya reached Vivan's house and went straight to his room.

"Good morning," she called out.

"Keya is that you?," his voice came from the bathroom.

"The one and only," she said and went to sit on his bed. She didn't like the clothes that were laid out so she put them back and took out something of her choice.

She then took his camera and swap through the pictures from the wedding.

Vivan came out with a towel wrapped around his waist and hair wet from the shower.

He came and shook his head in front on Keya's face sprinkling water on her.

"You seem to be in a good mood today," Keya told him.

"Well I am," he said.

"Where's Varun?," she asked.

"He left early in the morning. They've gone to some NGO," he said.

"What did you guys plan by the way?," Keya asked.

Vivan replied as he put on his clothes, "We are sending them for Lunch, a movie and then a special romantic Dinner."

"Wow that's lovely. But I doubt if Simmy will agree to such a long day out," she said.

"We will convince them," he said.

"Where are her parents?"

"They had to attend a wedding. Mom told them that since we are back they need not worry and go for it."

"Okies. Let's move then ," she said and they left for Simran's room once Vivan was dressed.

Vansh was already there with Simran as they changed Karan's nappy.

"Good morning," Keya greeted them.

"Oh look who is here baby," Simran told Karan, "Chachu and Chachi."

Keya blushed and went to him, "Oh my handsome prince did poo-poo!"

Vansh threw the wet napkin and applied powder before putting another langot for him.

"Look at you man," Vivan said, "As if Karan is your tenth child! Like a pro!"

"I'm a quick learner little brother," he told him.

"Why don't you guys use diapers," Vivan asked.

"Baby is too small for that. Did we use diapers when we were babies?," Vansh asked, "Mom always said that natural methods are the best. We don't want to use any artificial products for 6 months at least, unless it's really required," Vansh told him.

"I second that," Keya said, "The traditional methods are still very effective and the best way to raise children."

Simran asked Vivan, "Did you ever imagine your brother to know anything apart from statistics, stock reports and analysis?"

"Not at all," Vivan told her, "It is still a shocker for me."

"Just like its a shocker to me how you've managed to handle our business?," Vansh teased Vivan.

"That was mean," he went and playfully punched Vansh.

"By the way, Keya has something to tell you two," Vivan said, "Something which you might be happy to hear."

"What is it?," Simran asked.

"We might have a way to win Mr. Rathod's heart," Keya told them.

Simran and Vansh looked at each other and then at Keya and asked, "How?"

"Not so easily," Vivan told them, "Before that you need to do as we tell you to."