Chapter 45 : Part 2

{{ Please do listen to the song as you read it :) let the first part swing by.. K3G forever <3 }}

...

"Now stay calm and tell us what happened?," Krish asked Keya.

"I am not going to bitch about my boyfriend to you guys," she rudely replied.

"Come on Keya," Aarav said, "This isn't bitching. We just want to know what upset you."

"Why? So that you make fun of him?," she asked Aarav expressing resentment over his ways of annoying Vivan.

"Alright I promise I won't anymore!," Aarav told her.

"You know you can trust us Ke," Krish said.

"Well, Vivan thinks am not as serious about this relationship as he is. He wants a long term committment from me," Keya said.

Krish and Aarav looked at each other and widened their eyes.

"Look not that I don't love him," Keya continued, "But I need time. Aarav did we ever committ to each other?"

"Well you did talk about having three children and two dogs," he smirked at her.

Keya stared at Aarav angrily.

"We dated for four years damn it," she said, "Krish you tell me! Will you committ to Tanya?"

Krish shrugged.

"Is that a cigarette?," Varun asked, "I thought you had quit!"

"Well I regret it already," Vivan bitterly replied as he took a puff.

Tanya asked, "You wanna do it even after knowing how Keya feels about smoking? She lost her brother because of this."

Vivan paused and took the cigarette out of his mouth before crushing it against the wall of the terrace.

"Why are you guys here?," he asked.

"Tell us what's wrong," Tanya told him, "We heard you two yelling at each other and trust me, we know you guys can do better than that."

"She thinks am being unreasonable when I say I want to spend my life with her. She even questioned my charachter on the basis of my past. Varun even you know how far I've gone from my comfort zone for this girl and she thinks I don't deserve committment?"

"So what?," Keya answered Krish, "I know he has gone out of his comfort zone but that's for his own well being too. I never told him to do anything for me and if he thinks I owe him for trying to make him a better person. He has it wrong!!"

"I'm sure he does not think that way. Whatever he is doing is indeed for himself but you are the reason why its happening. If it weren't for you, we would never see this side of Vivan," Aarav said.

"Just saying that he loves me and wants to spend his life with me is not enough either," Keya said, "I don't want to hurt him by telling him to prove his love! I don't want it from him, I want time to give me the proof," Keya said.

"It won't be long until she comes and tells me, you want committment from me then prove your love!," Vivan said, "Well Vivan Rathod is a man of his words. I need to prove nothing to her nor the world. My word is the truth!"

"First of all, Keya would say nothing like that and secondly, I've been wanting Krish for way too long now, but if he does what you did, even I wont committ to him," Tanya said, "I don't know how girls in the UK were, but I know this that Keya is not someone who takes emotions lightly. If she is into you, there is nothing taking her away from you. So this isn't about you Vivan, this is about her, it's not that she doesn't trust you, she is just being careful so that her past doesn't repeat itself."