Chapter 7

Keya's POV

"Krissssshhh", I shout out loud as I enter the door, "wake up Krisssh!!"

He moves and picks up the pillow and shoots it at me.

"Missed it" I say picking up the pillow which has fallen next to me and shoot it back at him. "Idiot !!!" she growls at me.

"Don't yell at me.!", I throw a bag on the bed, "Here is your stuff."

"How did you get here?" he asks sitting up on the bed.

"Tanya's scooter.." .

"Oh ya how was the night?" .

"Awesome!!! We are spending the day together at the amphi.. You join us soon.. We still have to brush up our performances.. I won't be getting more time after today, you know right?".

"Yes I DO.. My Princess starts work doesn't she??" he smiles at me.

"Yep.!!", I proudly reply, "I'm going to rock the work-house.!!". He starts laughing hysterically, "Work-house? Seriously? That's all you can come up with?".

Actually? That's all? I laugh at myself too. But am hell excited of starting work. New people. New place. Vivan. Wait what? Was I just thinking about Vivan? Yeah, I found him pretty decent at the interview but so much that I think about him?

Before I could answer my own question, Aunty walked in, "Hey Kids. Good morning Krish".

"Morning Mumma", Krish replied.

"Keya you waiting for breakfast right?", she turned to me.

"Oh I would love to. But my breakfast is ready at home.. And Tanya is waiting for me so I will leave now.. ", I excused.

"Oh not a problem. Tell Tanya I said Hello. Krish? What would you like to eat?"

"Omlette!", Krish got up from the bed.

Just as I was about to leave, she spoke, "Hey. There is good news. Aarav was in the phone and he said he would be returning, permanently". She sounded like an excited five year old. "He will be home in a month or earlier. Well, I don't know if its good news to you guys but..."

Krish spoke before she could say anything further, "No Mumma. That's great. It’s what you wanted right? Your son will be back.. And our friend too.! It surely is good news"

Oh really? I don't think so! He turned to me and expected me to say something.

"Yeah.. We are happy for you" I tried to hide my disappointment. Though I am the unhappiest person, I try and put on a smiling face for her. "Krish am leaving.. See you soon" I told Krish and walked out. She followed me out.

"Keya?", she asked as we descended the stairs.

"Yes Mumma?"

"I know there are some problems between you and Aarav but he is not a bad person.."

oh.! Only I know how good a person he is.! Note the sarcasm.! I wish I could tell her about her jerk son but I can't. I finally reply, "I know.. Aarav is a nice guy. It's just that situations didn't seem right and don't worry. There WERE problems between us. Now we don't interact which is better for both of us"

"Hmmm.. Do whatever you think is right. Listen to your heart. It will never judge a person wrong"

"Yes.. Bye take care" I said once we were at the door.

I rushed back home. I wanted to get away from any single thought of Aarav. He just isn't worth it. Tanya and I have our breakfast and leave for the rehearsals. Krish joins us soon. I'm completely exhausted by the end of the routine.