Time to Fight

"We've lost everything. I know. Our home, our friends, family, all gone. I've lost, you've lost, we've lost. The enemy came at us when our guard was down. It's all my fault. I didn't listen when the comms were said to have lost connection. I caused you this, and I'm sorry. I should have paid more attention. Any more slips and we will all die.
That doesn't mean we're out of the fight. We can still win this war, for everyone. Look deep inside yourself, and find the warrior, the hero, that resides within you.
Tonight, it's our night. We'll defend what's left of our home and reclaim what is ours."

As the clans joined together to defeat the enemy, they were all filled with hope, to reclaim their home and defend their future generations. With great might they did everything in their power to create a safe haven for women, children, and elderly, who couldn't fight for their home. Everyone who stayed back saw as their husbands, fathers, brothers, and friends marched off into the distance. It would be weeks until the people saw their protectors again, yet they wished them luck.

"To all warriors who are still out there, we need your help. This war is far from over. Get your lazy asses up and fight! Fight back with the mighty power that has been given to you! Fight for freedom from the clutches of defeat! Fight for honor! For those we've lost! Fight for the one person who believed you could! Fight for her! Fight for everyone!"

As the war raged on, men were falling left and right. The commander looked around as he realized he may be the only true warrior left in the world. That was...until they all arrived.

As he sighed, awaiting his death at the hands of the enemy, a bullet of the sun killed his attacker. He looked frantically, searching for the wielder of such a weapon.

Once he finally saw, the commander was hopeful. It seemed as though his small fire team became a whole battalion. A battalion of battle-hardened heroes walked with the sunrise, ready to annihilate the enemy once and for all.