1: Meeting

This is character dialogue. I wanted to try something new at the time, so this is what I have.

Halt! State your name and guardian class!

Awwww c'mon. Really? Just by looking you can tell I'm a frickin' Hunter. Use your eyes man. I mean, you've got Exo eyes! Isn't there some sorta... Enhance switch for you to see?

This is true... I wasn't told what to do in this situation during Protocol Drills...

Protocol- Hey are you new here? Y'know, a New Light?

Yeah pretty much.

Oh lord...

I am Exodius, a Vanguard Class Three-

Pfft- "Vanguard Class Three."

What's so funny?

You make it sound like you've seen the world... Heh, good sir you have not. You don't even know me! Everyone knows me! I'm just THAT annoying...

Well then, arresting you will mean everyone is bound to know me, so I guess I'm taking you in. Hold still.

Easy there Titan. You don't know what I'm capable of.

I'm willing to take those chances. Put your hands in the air Hunter! I'm not warning you again!

Since you seem like a decent guy, I'll play along for now. While I'm in this state, you mind telling me why I'm being arrested?

Hunter, you have been charged with thievery from the Vanguard.

The Vanguard? What do they want from my cute self? I was just taking back what's mine.

9,000,000 Glimmer is yours?

I won a bet. That's what I was promised, but I never got it. A girl's gotta get paid in full y'know?

What was the bet?

If I could kill a god.

Did you win?

Are you genuinely asking that question? I will do something to that face of yours if you say yes, and it ain't gonna be pretty. They're gonna have to take you back to Clovis for a new Exo body when I'm done.

No wonder they want you arrested... That hurt...

I didn't even- Ugh. You know, my arms are getting tired. I'm going to leave now.

Wait! No, you can't-

Goodbye Exodius, until we meet again.

Dang it! She got away! How am I gonna tell them about this?

Just say you let me go. Think of some reason that sounds, funnily enough, reasonable, and say you let me go.

I could do that...

You have no choice. Anyways, this is a little parting gift, from me to you. Goodbye now!

Is that a- That's a grenade... How am I not paid for this?