Lies

"I know that I was wrong. You blessed me with your beauty, and I took advantage. I mistreated you, cheated you. I am nothing but a crook. My love for you was unfaltering, yet I made you believe the opposite with my actions."
If only you could see how broken I am. You've ruined me. Ceaseless apologizes, never truly understanding what it is you've done. I longed for love, patience, and understanding. I sought to experience happiness with you. But you had to be selfish, breaking me heart every time you felt like it. It seemed like destroying any chance at serenity was your goal. I hate you for your effect on me. You've left my heart to bleed.
I loved you. I, for the strangest reason, loved someone incapable of loving me back. I am now left to sit here in my sorrow, robbed of my joy and innocence. You've drained the life from my eyes, the emotions in my smile. I never feel genuine anymore.
Just to prove that you won't win, I shall improve. Moving on is all I can do. I don't need you to be happy. All I should need is myself. It may take a while for me to feel again, for you've left even the fractured parts of me further broken. Nonetheless, things will get better for me. It shan't be the end of my story, but the beginning of a new chapter. This time, things will change.