Alternate Reality Part 2

Look at that. A practical god, back in my lair...

Hello, Spider.

I heard about the... incident. What is a little Widow like you doing in the Hornet's Nest?

I need your assistance.

Ah, another act of vengeance? Or is it a mindless rampage? Whatever it is, I'm not helping.

You may want to reconsider...

Oh ho ho, you seem to forget who's land you're walking on. A little refresher; it's mine. You're on MY Shore, Little Widow.

You're wrong.

Oh?

You see, you didn't fight to ward off the enemies of the Tangled Shore. I did. I fought and killed to make sure your sorrowful ass was sitting on this "throne" of yours. This isn't your Shore.

Then who's is it, Little Widow?

Mine, and you don't want to see what happens to those unwelcome in my Shore...

The Widow's got bite. I'm listening.

Now that I have your undivided attention, let's get a few things straight: this is my Shore, not yours, you must listen to me if you don't want me express myself through your pain, and if you do cross me, I'll make sure you regret every second of your life. Any questions?

How can you talk so much when you're outnumbered? You seem to have forgotten my security.

Ha! They won't do anything. Trust me. They've seen me fight up close, unlike you. See? They're bowing down right now.

Well, it seems as if you are right, I know when I am beaten. So, what is the name of said ruler of the Tangled Shore?

I'm not sure, but I like Widow. It works...

Bah! That's what they know as the warrior side of you. The one with checkered history. I mean the monarch, the ruler! I think we can both agree that you are, in fact, Queen of the Shore. Forget the Reef, this name is, feared...

You've turned quickly.

I like being alive. I'm no Guardian after all. Like I said, I know when I'm beaten...

Well then, enough with the subject changes. I came here for a reason.

Tell me.

You know the Reef like the back of your hand. You also know that's where Savathún is. Give me the coordinates to the Ascendant Plane. Mara has hidden it since I've last seen her. That in itself isn't in my favor, which she knows.

Queen crosses Queen. I like it.

Also, I need some of your strongest weapons, vehicles, and men. It seems as if it's time for brute force.

Funny. You sound like your late partner. Why haven't I seen this side of you? Not even the Ace of the Vanguard himself could bring forth such attention...

This is different from last time. I'm not letting them get away with this. I'll be back. When I return, everything should be ready.

Your wish is my command, Your Majesty.

Good. Once everything is set in motion, I'll make everyone responsible suffer.