I

A\N: same as my other book (-)means spanish

Alexia's POV

"(We signed an American.)" I rolled my eyes as I walked up to Mapi annoyed. Some of them were nice. Some of them were highly annoying, but I can't remember which one this one is because I don't even know who she is. Some twenty four year old that's pretty new to the team.

"(Is she hot atleast?)" Mapi joked as we walked onto the field together.

"(If its not Morgan I don't care.)" I shrugged. Alex Morgan was pretty. The rest of the team never caught my attention.

"(You just like her eyes.)" Mapi rolled her eyes.

"(Have you met Braylee?)" Aitana and Ona approached us. The two were literally always together since Ona returned. I was happy for them. Those two grew up together then Ona left for awhile. Aitana's been missing her.

"Braylee?"

"(Braylee, the new girl.)" Aitana educated me.

"(Braylee what? American girl right?)"

"Parker." Ona nodded as she looked over. The back side of the girl was facing us as coach was talking her ear off.

"(I can't believe that Arsenal gave her up.)" Ona had a puzzled look on her face.

"Arsenal?" I can't remember the last time we have done a deal with Arsenal.

"(She was their star striker.)" Ona popped a ball up with her foot and began juggling it.

"Batlle, come here." Coach waved her over and she left us the ball.

"(I still can't believe they that you and Ingrid...I mean atleast we could sign another stricker since she left.)" Aitana cautiously said the comment while watching Mapi.

"(It is what it is.)"

"(You're allowed to be upset.)"

"(I am fine.)" Mapi told us sternly swallowing her feelings. She hated to be the type who cried after a break up. She's too cocky to admit that she was the one who 'lost' in the situation.

"(Liar.)" I rolled my eyes as she gave me a small shove.

"(Shut it Putellas.)"

"(Make me.)" I stuck my tongue out at her. She launched towards me and the two of us began running around.

"Captains." Coach called us over after watching us act stupid. "Make sure to greet the new player please. Oh and in English please Mapi."

I smiled at her and shoved her as coach walked away. She smiled back at me and gave me a shrug. "(Weak.)"

"(Okay that's it.)" I pulled her into a chokehold as she panicked quickly and fought to free herself.

"God I don't get why you two don't date each other at times." Lucy rolled her eyes when we bumped into her.

"Yikes friendly fire." Keira hurried away from the awkward comment. Mapi and I quickly released from eachother. The thought of being with each other always made us feel uncomfortable. For whatever reason we had always held the mindset that we are friends and no more.

"(I don't know if I don't find a rebound soon I might make you a friend with benefits Putellas.)" Mapi teased me and I shook my head at the defenders claim.

"(No way I heard that correctly.)" Mariona shook her head as she walked past us.

"(You didn't hear that.)" I shook my head and slapped Mapi's arm.

"(Where is this new girl?)" Mapi looked around the field to see where Ona went with the new player.

"(I still haven't seen this girls face.)"

"(I think I've heard of her. We've never played her.)" Mapi leaned down and laced her shorts.

"Mapi, Alexia! Meet Braylee Parker." Mapi and I turned around to Ona's voice. I froze when I saw her. I glanced over at Mapi who seemed to be in the same state of mind as me.

"Braylee Parker, our umm new player?" I asked Ona as the girl in front of us shyly stood there.

"Yes this is Braylee. She joined from Arsenal." Ona smiled at us.

"Hi Braylee." She stuck out her hand between both Mapi and me.

"Umm..." She started to pull her hand back when Mapi and I both stood there frozen. I quickly stepped forward and connected our hands.

"Sorry, Alexia. This is Mapi." The girl nodded as she took a step back.

Oh my god she was beautiful. She had lighter loosely curled brown hair that fell to her shoulders. Her green eyes were stunning. A small section of blue sat in the far right side of her left eye. Her darker brown eyebrows were shaped perfectly. Her lips sat in a small side smile. A light pattern of freckles ran from cheek to cheek and over the cute button nose she had.

"We'll talk to you girls later. I have to finish introducing her to everyone." Ona pulled the girl away as Mapi and I quickly turned to each other.

"(SHE'S HOT.)" Mapi and I told each other in sync with a huge smile.

"(No I call dibs.)" I slapped her arm.

"(I just broke up with who I thought was the love of my life let me be happy!)" Mapi whined and I shook my head.

"(I need to get back out there. I've been single too long.)" I argued back but she crossed her arms.

"(She's so cute.)" Mapi turned looking over at the girl we met.

"(What are you two going on about?)" Mariona walked back over to the two of us curiously.

"(We need your help settling a fight.)" I turned to her with my hands on my hips. Mapi and I have never fought over a girl before. This is new territory.

"Umm okay..."

"(We're fighting over a girl.)"

"Huh..." Mariona set her hands on her hips and looked at the two of us questioningly.

"(Its this maybe umm five foot seven brunette with pretty green eyes.)" I admitted shyly.

"(Oh shit you two like the new girl.)" Mariona began laughing and immediately walked away from us.

"(You're supposed to help!)" I shouted out frustrated and turned back to Mapi.

How are the two of us going to handle this?