XV

Mapi's POV

"Game day baby!" I jumped off of Lucy's shoulders excited. We play Levante in a few hours. It was Braylee's first game in the starting line up. Jonatan's barely played her so far due to some tightness in her right hamstring.

"Excited to see your girl play?" Lucy quirked her head with a smile.

"(Of course I'm excited to see that beautiful specimen run around the field.)" I smiled wide thinking about her playing today.

"(Hola Mapi, Hola Lucy.)"

"Helloooooo Ona." Lucy swung the smaller defender in a circle. Lucy's been such a good rolemodel for Ona since she's returned to Barcelona. I mean between Lucy and Fridolina, Ona has the best teachers for her position. I truly believe that kids going to be one of the best fullbacks of all time.

"Where's Bray?"

"Alexia and Bray are having a pregame talk." Lucy answered plainly before I could answer annoyed. It's been about two months now that Alexia, Braylee, and I have been together.

Alexia and I agreed on alone time with Braylee and each other which she enjoyed seeing the two of us still have feelings for each other. However this is kind of leading to Alexia and I fighting over some alone time with her. We're starting to fight back and forth over her.

"Hey bubs." The American startled me as she slipped her arms around me from behind.

"(Hola mi amor.)"

"(I'm excited.)"

"(I am also excited to see you play today.)" I pulled her in front of me holding her in a soft hug.

"EWWW PDA."

"Okay Ona!" Braylee and I both shoved the young spanish girl into the wall.

"Oww." Aitana laughed at her girlfriend and shook her head.

"(Babe, they hurt meeee.)" Ona ran to Aitana reluctantly held her in her arms. Aitana kissed the fake hurt defenders head and smiled.

"Hmm PDA my ass." Braylee rolled her eyes as she walked over to her locker.

"Ready to start today B?" Keira sat down next to her locker.

"A little nervous but nothing Alexia couldn't talk me out of, you know?"

"(Why didn't you tell me you're nervous?)" I asked her from across the room and she just gave me an awkward smile.

"Okay fine." I rolled my eyes as she began getting dressed into the kit.

"Braylee don't mind me asking but lift that jersey one more time." Fridolina peered over curiously.

"Yes, I have some tattoos." Braylee blushed as she pulled the undershirt and jersey off.

"(Hmm I see what she saw.)" Mariona glanced over and gave an approving look. She's more than likely referring to Lia, who apparently she isn't dating after all.

"You're so hot." Aitana winked at her.

"Tummy tats?" Lucy glanced over at her.

"What's the big deal?" Braylee blushed as everyone looked at her body.

"Tattoos are hot why do you think so many of us say Mapi's hot." Lucy shrugged stating the obvious.

"Yeah Mapi is hot." Braylee nodded then put the jersey back on.

"Parker have the trainers tape your leg." One of the assistant coaches peered into the locker room and she nodded walking over in the spandex shorts she wore underneath her kit.