XVIII

Mapi's POV

"I can definitely say I was not expecting our talk to end like this..." Braylee let out an exhausted breath as she laid between Alexia and I who may have just been a little too excited to get in bed.

"Tired love?" Alexia looked over at me with a small smirk as the American gave a small nod.

"I don't know how I even...that was amazing." She finally let a smile creep to her face as she laid with her eyes closed.

"You're tired B. Go to sleep." I gently kissed her forehead knowing she was bound to pass out any moment.

"Good night." She yawned one last time before resting her head on Alexia's chest and quickly falling asleep.

I smiled at the two and got up to turn the tv onto a movie. When I went to get back into bed I shook my head with a small smirk on my face. We probably should have let her put some clothes back on...

"(I think this is going to work out amazing.)"

"(You think so?)" I quirked my head at the other captain who just glanced down at the American and back up to me.

"(It just works.)"

"(Oddly enough yea you're right Putellas...I mean who would have thought this is what the situation would turn into.)" I shrugged sitting against the backboard.

"(I'm so glad it did. Sleeping with the two hottest girls on the team...not a bad thing to deal with.)"

"(Am I the hottest or is she?)" I looked at the Putellas woman with a questioning look but she just returned a shy smile.

"(You know I can't choose that. I couldn't even choose between you two and neither could she obviously since she agreed to our offer.)"

"(Did you expect her tattoos?)" I looked down at the even more attractive girl in her arms.

"(Fuck no, but holy fuck it just made her so much more attractive.)" Alexia rolled her eyes back and smiled.

I had known that she had a back of the neck tattoo and figured there was something on her back, but I didn't expect the full spine piece nor did I expect the stomach/rib tattoos and more importantly the waistline tattoo. That's what made Alexia and I go absolutely feral.

The greek mythology and nature cohesion of all the tattoos made her look like a piece of artwork more so than she already was.

"(Damn she's addicting.)" Alexia groaned a bit as gently tucked the girls hair behind her ear.

"(The sex was honestly so perfect...no one got left out and we were all more than satisfied when it was done.)" I nodded adding to her point.

"(More than satisfied.)" Alexia chuckled lightly trying her best not to wake the girl in her arms.

"(I do feel bad for her.)" 

"(Why is that?)" Alexia looked at me puzzled.

"(Her sister Lex. She's young and she's going to be confused. She's going to have to keep this from her.)" Alexia realized that as well and nodded slowly.

"(Yeah...I feel bad for her too, but we'll protect her. It'll work out.)" She assured me as we both silently laid there for awhile ignoring the tv and staring into each others eyes.

"(I love you Mapi.)"

"(I love you too Alexia.)" She leaned forward placing a soft kiss on my forehead before laying back against the pillow and dozing off.

__________________

Alexia's POV

"Hmm." The American girl jolted awake and then melted back into my arms slowly.