XXXII

Mapi's POV

"(You look nervous.)" Alexia looked over at me with a small smirk.

"(Yeah well maybe I am.)"

"(You don't trust her?)" Alexia sat up and dropped the condescending smile on her face.

"(Not sure.)"

Was I wrong to question or overthink the situation? Braylee has been cheated on twice now, but she's also with her ex girlfriend and ex situationship. The only saving grace is that Tatum is there. Tatum knows that she's my girlfriend so maybe she'll be a reminder to not cheat on me.

I wanted to trust Braylee.

I just couldn't.

"(I'm scared of being hurt again Ale.)" Alexia gave me a small frown before opening her arms telling me to come cuddle her.

"(Did Braylee say I love you yet?)"

"Mhmm."

"(Did you?)"

"Si." I nodded smiling about it. I remember in bed that day when Braylee had passed out I admitted to being in love with her.

"(You still think she's going to hurt you after that? We already know how much Braylee has been through. She doesn't want any more hurt in her life. Or atleast it seems.)"

"(Hurt people hurt people. Ingrid was upset because the team dropped her then look what she did to me.)" I frowned remembering the situation with my past love.

"(If Ingrid never left...)"

"(Of course I'd still be with her. Even if she left but we talked about it I'd probably be with her! But she ended it.)" I was not at fault for her insecurities. Ingrid and I could have been forever. 

"(Do you still love her?)"

"(I don't know...would it still hurt to hear her name if I didn't? I miss her.)" I sighed as I felt tears building in my eyes.

"(Don't cry Mapi.)" Easier said than done.

"(I feel bad about missing my ex when I'm with an amazing girl and on top of that I don't trust Braylee which is terrible.)" I shook my head mad at myself.

"(You truly believe that Parker doesn't miss Walti? For fucksake Maria she gets a break and she chose to spend the time with Leah and Lia. I'd be pissed.)" Alexia rolled her eyes as I sat there confused. A moment ago she told me that Braylee would never hurt me like that because she knows the feeling all too well.

"(What are you saying Putellas?)"

"(I'm just saying Braylee's no angel surely you would have figured that out by now.)" Alexia sounded annoyed and I was just further confused. What the hell was she not telling me? Does she know something that I don't?

"(What is it?)"

"(Not my place Mapi.)"

The fuck it is?!

"(Yes it is. You're my bestfriend and there's obviously something so if you love me tell me and protect me Ale.)" I was hoping more than anything that she'd tell me what was going through her mind right now.

"(I have a weird feeling about Braylee, but I don't know why so I didn't want to alarm you since you're like in love with her. I'm sorry Mapi. I think that maybe Braylee was feeling homesick and that could be the explanation to her running to London.)" Alexia seemed to be back peddling now. I had this awful feeling in my stomach now.

"(I don't feel well.)"

"(Its called nerves.)"

"(You're not used to those.)"

"(Well yea...)"

"(Ugh how do you live with these?)" I rolled my eyes and leaned back against the back of the couch.

"(Speak of the devil...)" I held up my phone seeing Braylee's name across it.

"Hey Mapi!" Braylee's smile was wide on the other side of the screen.

"Hola Bray."

"I miss you. London's been rather rainy. It's making me miss the Barcelona sun. How's your day babe?" I glanced over at Alexia which Braylee caught.

"I miss you."

"Is someone there? I can call back later if you're busy!" That's when I saw a flash of blonde hair behind her. Leah picked up Tatum and ran across the frame.

"Looks like you're the one who is busy."

"I really wanted to talk you." She shrugged and took a seat in what looked to be a kitchen.

"(Where are you?)"

"Wally's house. Mapi is someone there? You keep looking up at something."

"Alexia's here."

"Oh, hi Lex! Why didn't you tell me that sooner. If I'm interrupting anything I'll let you go. I apologize my love." I couldn't listen to her the same since Alexia's comment. I just couldn't get over the fact that something did indeed feel off.

"Braylee, why did you use our break to go to London? Why didn't you stay here with me or atleast...I could have gone with you." I frowned and Braylee's face dropped.

"I'm so sorry Mapi. I assumed you'd hate London and that you would feel awkward being around all of my old Arsenal teammates. It's not like you know any of them." That was not the point, Parker. I rolled my eyes before making an excuse to end the FaceTime call. Out of frustration I threw my phone across the room gaining a laugh from Alexia.

"(Shut it Putellas!)"

"(Come here Leon.)" Alexia pulled me into her hold and rocked me back and forth.

"(Now seems like the time to tell you that Barcelona resigned Ingrid for next season...coach is announcing it when we all come back from the break.)" I quickly stepped back from Alexia's hold.

"(Ingrid's coming back?!)"

"(Seems like you have a decision to make Mapi. Maybe Braylee's not going to be as calm with you around your ex.)" Alexia had a bit of a smirk on her face as if she was excited to see what the future holds. As if she knew that things were about to go down.

Why would she want Ingrid to be back?

Did Alexia want Braylee gone?

Alexia was obsessed with her at one point then after that one day in bed she just seemed to not care anymore. She let me have her and ever since she's distanced herself from the American. I think she knows something, but I'm just not sure what that something could be. What big secret is being held by Braylee Parker?

"(I don't want to break up with her.)"

"(Eventually you will.)"

Alexia gave me a look before leaving my flat.

Hell is about to break loose.

And Hell is a 5'10 Norwegian midfielder.

A\N: Trouble in Paradise✨