Nelli and Frodo

(Story part)

"I'm leaving! I'll be back soon though." Nelli called before walking out the door.

"But Nelli!" Vili said, stopping her, "You didn't tell me where you were going."

"I'm just going to hang out with Frodo. You better not interrupt us and don't go ship crazy!" Nelli demanded.

"Ok fine. I'll stay home and not go ship crazy." Vili pouted before going back inside.

Nelli walked over to the shire and met Frodo at the small bridge over the stream.

"Hello Nelli!" Frodo said, giving Nelli a hug.

"Naww." Nelli sighed, hugging him back.

"What do you want to do today?" He asked.

"I'm not sure. It's kind of late. Do you want to watch the stars come out?" Nelli suggested.

"Sure! Let's go over there in the meadow. I have a boat we can ride on, into the lake." Frodo said, pointing to a clearing, by the lake.

They walked to the clearing, hand in hand as the sky got darker and darker.

As they neared the lake, a small boat came into view.

"I've never been on a boat ride before!" Nelli exclaimed.

"Come on! It's fun!" Frodo climbed into the boat and helped Nelli carefully step into the boat with him. He used the oars to start rowing out onto the lake as the stars slowly started appearing in the sky.

"Wow, it's so beautiful!" Nelli said, admiring the bright lights in the night sky.

Suddenly a firework went off above them.

"Woah! Did you plan that?" Nelli asked.

"No..." Frodo said, confused.

Thy started laughing as more fireworks went off and lit up the sky.

"This was the most perfect night ever!" Nelli said, she leaned over and planted a kiss on Frodo's cheek.

"I love you." Frodo said, hugging her.

~~~~

"Pippin!"

"What?"

"Their hugging!"

"Nawww."

"Guys get another firework." Vili hissed.

"But Vili their hugging!!" Merry said.

"#Frolli!!!" She squealed.

"This firework idea was genius!" Pippin said, putting another one in the ground.

****

Lolz! #Frolli Forever!! Nelzers!!! Hope you liked it!!
~Kat