Lais and Fili

(This part is going to be in a story mode instead of chat mode. Just so we're clear on that. Enjoy!)

Lais jumped out of bed and slipped on a light blue elvish gown. It was one of those mornings where she woke up with more energy than usual. She was excited about her date with Fili and was waiting for him at the door.

The knock sounded twice before Lais opened the door to reveal his face.

"Fili!" She squealed in delight.

"Ready to ride?" He asked.

"I'm always ready to ride!"

They exited her house and ran out to the stables, hand in hand. They both mounted their horses and rode out into the forest.

Lais's long brown hair flew back in the wind as she rode. She usually only had her hair down when she rode. It made her feel free.

"Let's stop here." Fili said, slowing his horse down and veering off to the right.

As Lais turned around a tree there was a small meadow. Lots of flowers grew around it and let off sweet scents.

"It's beautiful." She exclaimed.

"Not as beautiful as you." Fili said, picking a flower and gently placing it behind her ear. Lais giggled and sat down on the soft grass. Fili started laying out their food and laid out a blanket.

"Vili told me you could sing." Fili said.

"Well um I only sing when I'm alone, Vili overheard me one time. I told her to keep it a secret!" Lais said, ducking her head.

"I would love to hear you sing." Fili said, leaning closer to her.

"Well for you I guess I could hum a few bars." Lais said, kind of unsure. She remembered a song that she learned a long time ago.

The sun greets the day
The clouds part away
I can hear whispers of hope
And actions of love

Take my hand
I'll lead you home
Take my hand
We'll go to that land
Everything is peaceful
Everything is wonderful
Take my hand...

When she finished Fili smiled and took her hand.

"That was wonderful." He said, genuinely happy. Lais and Fili leaned towards each other and their lips touched.

When they broke away, they both smiled and reached for their dessert before leaving. They had a chocolate cake all cut and on their plates when they heard a rustling in the bushes. Fili instinctively reached for his sword and slowly stood up. The figure leaped out of bushes and fell face first onto the grass.

"Kili?! What are you doing here?" Fili demanded.

"Were you spying on us?" Lais asked.

"No, no I wasn't. I was just passing by and happened to hear some talking." Kili said.

"Let's get him." Lais whispered to Fili. Kili ran off with Lais and Fili trailing behind screaming at him.

"We're gonna get you brother!" Fili shouted.

When at last they chased Kili far enough away, Lais and Fili went back to finish their cake and pack up their stuff.

"Thank you for the amazing time." Lais said, looking down at her hands.

"And thank you for the amazing time." Fili said. Fili kissed her one last time before they parted ways.

*****

NAWWWWW LAIS AND FILI ARE SO ADORABLE. Anyway I hope you liked it zobro123! Next is Livia and Kili and then I have no idea what. Hopefully we will have another date or event or maybe even another fangirl.
~Kat