#InwëHaldir Wedding

(Starting with chat mode)

Hali-hallo! Since Inwë is a special lady and will have a special wedding we get to have special bridesmaids

Inwë-some ladies who haven't appeared in our story yet

Hali-ME! Well actually I have appeared in the story but I am a bridesmaid

Inwë-*rolls eyes* yes and our other three bridesmaids are Arwen, Rosie and Tauriel!!!

*Arwen, Rosie and Tauriel enter*

Arwen-for the record I have appeared in the sorry already, remember when Novalee arrived

*flashback*

Inwë-yeeeeaaaaahh suuuurreee

Hali-Anyway! We also have to introduce the maid of honour!!!!

Inwë-Galadriel!!!!!

*Galadriel comes in*

Galadriel-hello my dear

Hali-now we have to go shopping for our gowns

Tauriel-I don't like wearing gowns *pouts a bit*

Hali-I'm not a big fan of them either

At the mall...

Arwen-how about this one with the sparkles?

Rosie-I like this one with the gold waist band

Tauriel-this one has pearls...

Inwë-that one is perfect, Tauriel!!!

Hali-yesh! And we already decided that all the bridesmaids will wear light purple dresses and Galadriel will wear her... starlight.... dress...

******

(Story part)

Inwë held still while Galadriel brushed her hair and then put the long lace headdress on.

"Thank you." Inwë said, admiring herself in the mirror.

"Haldir is a lucky elf." Galadriel said.

"I agree." Inwë chuckled.

"Alright, It's time to go." Galadriel announced. Inwë breathed a deep breath and stood a little straighter.

"I'm ready for anything." She said before walking out the door. The two ladies walked side by side up the small hill where the ceremony was being held. They were in the shire which was a little strange considering that Inwë and Haldir were elves. But they did agree that it was a fun change.

Gandalf did the usual speech and seemed a little jumpy. Maybe it was because he had planned on doing fireworks for the occasion. At least that's why everyone else was excited. And for Inwë and Haldir too.

*****

When it started getting dark during the reception then Gandalf set off all the fireworks. Haldir and Inwë slowly dance together to the soft music.

"I love you." Haldir said.

"Well of course you do or you wouldn't have married me." Inwë replied.

Haldir chuckled. A bright firework went off right when Haldir leaned in for a kiss. The firework was in the shape of a heart.

*****

Sorry this took so long and that it sucks but I'm kind of all over the place. Tell me what you thought in the comments and yeah that's all I have for now.
~Kat