The Double Date

(Story part)

"Legolas!" Thranduil called for his son, "Do I look fabulous enough for tonight?"

Legolas rolled his eyes, "Yes, you look fine."

"I need to look fabulous!" Thranduil said, demanding Legolas to tell him he was fabulous.

"You look fabulous, alright?! Can we leave already?!" Legolas shouted back.

"Good! Yes, we can leave. You better work on our attitude and fabulousness of Celeste might not like you."

"She's my wife!!"

"Meh." Thranduil walked off with Legolas following behind and they waited outside the palace walls for their lovely ladies.

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.*•.

"Celeste! You ready?" Gwen called from outside Celeste's door.

"Yep! Coming!" Celeste came out in a silvery blue elven gown and sparkly blue jewellery to match.

"You look amazing!" Gwen said.

"You look amazing too." Celeste giggled. Gwen was wearing a light yellow gown with light blue jewels on it.

"Thanks." Gwen and Celeste hooked arms and walked out the front door. They rode their horses to Thranduil's palace and met Legolas and Thranduil outside the gates.

"Gwen you look absolutely stunning!" Thranduil said, giving her a hug.

"Thank you, my king." Gwen said, returning his hug.

"Celeste you look more beautiful than ever." Legolas told his wife, planting a kiss on her cheek.

"Aww, thank you." Celeste said, blushing.

"Why don't we head inside and have our dinner?" Thranduil suggested.

"Of course!" Gwen said. They all walked in together and went to the dining hall where the table was lined with lots of different food. Legolas slid a chair out for Celeste and Thranduil did the same for Gwen. They had lots of different vegetables, fruit and some meat.

After they finished eating the delicious meal Thranduil called for a "special" dessert to be brought out. Some elves brought out four pieces of cake on four delicate plates. They set one in front of each person. Legolas paused before eating his, but Celeste dug in. Legolas had been staring at Gwen. Celeste noticed this and stopped eating for a second.

"What are you looking at?" She turned to see Gwen with her hands over her mouth and her eyes brimmed with tears. "What's wrong, Gwen?" Celeste asked.

Gwen shook her head and said "nothing's wrong." She then reached out and picked a silver ring off her cake.

"Will you marry me, Gwen?" Thranduil asked, taking her free hand.

Gwen shook her head yes and then gave him a big hug.

"That was quite the proposal." Celeste remarked.

"I came up with the idea." Legolas boasted.

"You did not." Thranduil argued.

"Fine I didn't, but Thranduil wanted me and you here for support." Legolas said to Celeste.

"Best proposal ever!" Gwen exclaimed.

******

I feel some proud of coming up with this idea. #Gwenduil foreves!!!!! Shadowofawriter Diamondwaters7
~Kat