Livia and Vili's Birthday

(Story part)

Livia and Vili were sitting near the lake, talking with each other.

"Our birthdays are coming up, do you think someone will throw us a birthday party?" Livia asked.

"They'd better throw us a birthday party. I want presents. Or pie. Yeah, pie." Vili said, daydreaming about pie.

"Vili!" Merry called from a distance.

"Yes, love. I'm over here." Vili called back.

"I think it's really cute that you just called him 'love'." Livia giggled.

Vili rolled her eyes, "You ship us so hard."

"Vili, I have something important to tell you." Merry said, running up to the girls.

Both girls perked up and was ready for the news.

"I think everyone is planning a surprise birthday party but I wasn't a part of it." Merry started to pout.

"So they are planning a party!" Livia said.

"We should play a joke on them for leaving Merry out of the plan." Vili said, rubbing her hands together.

"Well we don't want to ruin the party that was supposed to be for us..." Livia said.

"Maybe we could have our own party and throw them off." Merry suggested.

"I think I see where you are going with this," Vili said, "let's set to work."

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.

"Surprise!!" Everyone jumped out from behind tables and chairs in an attempt to surprise Livia and Vili.

"Where are they?" Novalee asked, upset that they hadn't surprised the right person.

"I can't find them anywhere." Kili said, seeing as he was Vili's brother and Livia's boyfriend he was the one sent out to get them.

"Ugh, we have to find them." Hali huffed.

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.

Meanwhile...

Merry, Vili and Livia sat under a large, willow tree and told each other jokes.

"What do you call a cow jumping over barbed wire?" Vili asked.

"I don't know." Livia shrugged.

"Utter destruction." Vili burst into fits of laughter and Livia and Merry rolled their eyes. "I have another. What do you call a cow taking over the world?"

"Utter destruction?" Merry asked.

"Nope! Utter chaos!"

"I think we are done with your jokes, Vili." Livia said.

"Do you think everyone is looking for us yet?" Vili asked.

"Probably, we should leave soon so we don't keep them waiting too long." Merry said.

"Let's get going then." Livia said. The three got up and headed back in the direction of the shire where the party was being held.

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.

"I think I see them coming!" Nelli shouted excitedly.

"Everyone in your places!" Gwen instructed. Everyone quickly piled behind their tables and chairs. Some whispered excitedly to one another and waited for the door to be opened.

There was a creaking noise and the lights flew on.

"Surprise!! Happy Birthday!!!" Everyone cheered when they realised that they got the right people. Vili smirked and hugged her friends who came up to her. Livia smiled and gave Kili a big hug.

"Thanks everyone for planning this!" Vili said.

"Even though we knew about it the whole time." Livia remarked.

"How did you know?" Celeste voiced the question on everyone's minds.

"Merry told us."

"Merry! Why did you tell them?!" Pippin scolded his friend.

"Because you didn't tell me about the party!" Merry defended himself.

"We didn't tell you because we knew you'd tell the girls." Evalyn said.

"Oooohhhh."

"Where were you guys anyway?" Andromeda asked. (Geez I have totally left Andromeda out of things. I'm sorry I totally forgot. So sorryz)

"Hiding from you guys." Vili said with a chuckle.

"We should get back to partying!" Lais shouted, trying to get into the happy mood.

"Definitely!" Julianna agreed.

"Happy birthday, Vi-vi!" Kili said, wrapping his arms around Vili's waist.

"We love you!" Fili added.

"I love Liv too!" Kili quickly said, pulling Livia into the hug.

"Nawww, I love you too." Livia said.

"Does that mean you'll marry me?"

"What?!"

"Kili! What the heck?!" Vili shouted.

"That escalated quickly." Fili said, rolling his eyes.

"I was so nervous that I didn't know when to do it." Kili blurted out.

"It doesn't matter, Kili. I still love you and will marry you."

"I'm gonna have a sister!" Vili shouted.

"You already have a sister." Lili said, walking up to them.

"A sister-in-law!" Vili corrected.

"But seriously Kili, what is wrong with you?" Fili asked.

"Don't badger him. It was fine." Livia said. She then took Kili's hand and led him into the dance floor.

"He's so weird." Lili said.

"#truth." Vili agreed.

******

OMG IM BACK FROM CAMP. I FEELZ AMAZING AND READY TO WRITE OUT SVERYTHING YOU GUYS REQUESTED. NEXT WE HAVE INWË YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYZZZZZ!!!!!! Ok calming down now. Keep voting and commenting and sending me ideas and stuff. I promise I'll get your chapters up soon.
~Kat