A Day At The Beach

(Story part)

Lais and Livia knocked on the door in sync, waiting for their friend to open the door.

"It's open!" A voice called from inside. Lais turned the knob and walked in to see Vili sitting on a stool, drawing a picture.

"What are you guys doing here?" Vili asked, looking up.

"Don't you remember? Today is our beach day!" Livia exclaimed.

"Oh, right!" Vili quickly ran upstairs and grabbed her bag full of the stuff she needed. She then tripped as she eagerly walked down the steps and fell face first on the carpet.

"Ow." She groaned. Livia and Lais both laughed and shook their heads.

"Time for the beach!" Kili's voice sang out as he danced into the room.

"No Kili, you aren't coming." Livia said.

"What?!" He shouted, "But-but-but."

"No buts. It's a girls day!" Lais said, before skipping out the door with her friends. The three girls planned to meet Hali and Julianna at the beach for a day of fun, no guys allowed.

They arrived at the beach a few minutes and saw Hali and Julianna already in the water.

"Guys! You were supposed to wait until we got here." Vili called out to them.

"Sorry. We just got so hot and tired of waiting." Hali replied. Livia, Lais and Vili quickly took off their over clothes which concealed their bathing suits and then dove into the water.

They splashed around for a while and played a game of Marco Polo which didn't last too long since Livia couldn't find anyone and Hali opened her eyes. Then they decided to have their lunch on the sand and maybe tan a bit.

"Applesauce is the bomb." Vili said through mouthfuls of applesauce. (Flashback to my NY trip. I ate four packages of applesauce in under ten minutes, at 12:00 in the morning and I'm completely serious)

"Applesauce is good, but I like the geese and crackers that Julianna brought." Livia said.

"Thank you! It's a special cheese brought from Gondor." Julianna replied.

"Gondor? They make cheese?" Lais questioned.

"I guess so..." Julianna said, unsure.

They girls all laughed and made jokes about Aragorn making cheese. Then Hali, Vili and Lais got back in the water while Julianna and Livia stayed on the sand to rest. They all agreed that they had a really fun time and wanted to do something similar in the future.

******

CrazeeDayz LiviaUndomiel99 zobro123 LorienPrincess Hope you all liked it! Suggested by Lais!!!
~Kat