What the hell?!

I wake up wearing an oversized shirt and boxers. I look around me and see I'm laying in some random bed. What the hell?!

Someone starts to open their bathroom door so I quickly lay back down and shut my eyes. I slightly open them and see mattheo with a towel wrapped around his waist just below his v-line. God his abs were heavenly, the way the water rolls off his perfectly toned body. 'Take a picture it'll last longer' he said with a wide grin on his face.

'How did you know I was awake?' I asked. Completely ignoring the fact I was wearing his clothes. 'Dunno I just did?' He said smugly. I realise I'm still wearing his clothes so i tug on the collar a little to see if my bra is still on which it is. I do the same to see if my underwear is also on which again it is.

'Right so. I'm guessing we didn't have sex because my bra and underwear are still on but the real questions are why the fuck am I in your clothes and why am I in your bed?' I say, him trying to hide a little grin.

'Actually we did have sex' he says, making my eyes widen in shock. 'Shut the fuck up right now!' I basically screamed at him.

'Jeez I'm kidding' he says, putting his hands up to say he surrendered. 'Also your in my clothes because you seemed uncomfortable sleeping in a dress, second of all your in my bed because you were on a table dancing with pansy and decided to try take your dress of so I threw you over my shoulder and brought you here' he says while grabbing some clothes and going to the bathroom to change.

God. That's so fucking embarrassing!!

I sit up on the bed and a massive headache slaps me on the face. 'God why did I have to drink so much?' I say to myself. I stand up and grab my dress and heels.

'Leaving so soon?' He says, putting in a sarcastic puppy eyes look. 'I can't stand to be around you so yes, yea I am leaving' I say while opening the door. 'Bitch!' He yells so o flip him off and slam the door. On my way to my dorm o walk past the common room and see all my friends sat down. The quickly snap their heads toward me and their eyes widen.

'What?' I ask them. I don't get an answer so I put my hands up and wave them around. 'Who's are those clothes?' Enzo asks. 'Before you say anything they are mattheos BUT I'm only wearing them because I was uncomfortable in my dress' I say to them but Theo squints his eyes a little. 'That doesn't explain why you came out of his dorm though?' Blaise says.

'I don't fully remember but he said I tried taking my dress off while dancing on a table so he threw me over his shoulder and took me to his dorm' I say shrugging my shoulders and walking off to my dorm. I flop onto my bed and immediately fall aslee not realising it's Monday and o have classes...

Sorry this is so short but I'm currently writing this in school 😂

Hope your enjoying so far! I personally think this is better than my last story so far

Question of the day!!: how many siblings do you have?