Fear

I look at the building infront of me and it's the malfoy manor...

I have no choice but to try get in, otherwise my father will kill me. I run up to the giant double doors and bang as hard and loud as possible. No one answers so I bang harder this time and scream.

I hear the locks turn and the door click. It's narcissa malfoy. She's always been good to me, like an auntie. 'Oh my dear what happened?!' She yells in shock. She pulls me into a tight hug and I break down in tears. I hear laughing in the backround, like people my age laughing.

'C- cissy who's here? I don't want to be a bother I'll just leave' I say in one big breath. 'Calm down sweetheart, it's just Draco and a few of his friends nothing to worry about and I could never let you leave in this state!' She states. She brings me over to the kitchen after locking the doors and I see mattheo, pansy, Draco, Theo, enzo and Astoria in there.

Narcissa can tell I'm uncomfortable so she stands infront of me so no one knows it's me. 'Mum who's that?' Draco asks curiously. 'Nothing to worry about dear don't be so nosy!' She says causing Astoria, Theo and enzo to laugh, including me but silently.

She grabs the bandages and starts cleaning the wounds on my face. Suddenly I remember what I saw back at the manor. My poor mother, she's not always been good to me and my siblings but she definitely cared and loved for us. I start crying again. Narcissa noticed and pulled me into another hug. I start sobbing a bit too loudly.

Theo and enzo come into the kitchen out of curiosity and see me bawling my eyes out. 'Dani?' The day in unison. 'I- I'm fine guys j- just go back over' I stutter, trying to breathe at the same time. They listen to me and go back to the others but I hear them tell them I'm here. Suddenly everyone except pansy comes in to see me.

'Leave the poor girl be for five bloody minutes!' Narcissa says sternly. 'I- it's okay cissy' I manage to blurt out. 'No no everyone go back into the living room for a little bit while I sort the poor girl out' she says and they do what she says.

'Now now dear of your ready could you tell me what happened?' She asks me. I nod and start explaining what went on. she looks at me with watery eyes, seeing as my mother was like a sister to her. she stands up and dusts herself off and walks upstairs and after a few seconds you can barely make out her quiet sobs.

i walk into the living room and look draco dead in the eyes. 'draco please check on your mother..' i say, not asking him if he wants to, im saying it in more of a "you are going" kinda tone. he stands up and walks upstairs as i walk in the kitchen. i honestly dont know what to fucking do anymore. im about to break down when i suddenly feel a pair of arms wrap around my collarbone and waist tightly, to comfort me.

I turn around and bury my head into his chest, not caring who it is. suddenly it all hit me, my sister and my mother has been murdered, my father wants to kill me and my brother? I dont know about him. i start bawling (crying hard). before i know it, my knees buckle causing me to collapse to the floor, still in his arms. i look up to see...

CLIFFHANGERR!!

my original story The Riddle Brothers has been taken down for some unknown reason which really has pissed me off. excuse my language. i am so sorry for everyone who was enjoying or re reading the story and i am especially sorry to the people who i promised i would continue the story which i already had 2 chapters ready, again i am so so sorry!!!