Forgivness is key

I woke up still in enzo's arms whilst he slept peacefully

I woke up still in enzo's arms whilst he slept peacefully. I kissed him on the cheek and went to go shower. When I got back he was gone. That was odd it's not like enzo to just not say goodbye..

I ignored it and got ready for the day. I put on a baggy jumper and some loose fitted black jeans along with white shoes. People are probably gonna be shocked to see I'm not overdressing for once. Not till I lose a little weight just like riddle said. I have natural strawberry blonde curls but I straightened my hair for the first time in what seems like years. I don't do much makeup either except a little lipgloss and mascara not caring to cover up my slight eye bags.

I make my way down to the common room and grab a cup of coffee, completely ignoring the fact my friends are staring at me in shock. I grab a book and sit beside them. 'Problem?' I ask. Not taking my eyes off the book.

'I- uh no I think we're just a little shocked to see you like this..' Theodore said quietly. 'And what's wrong with me may I ask?' I ask anyway. Nobody says anything. 'You just don't look yourself today' Blaise speaks up. I ignore him not caring what they think.

'It doesn't matter let's go get breakfast Dani' Astoria says. I can see the smirk on riddles face from the corner of my eye. I can clearly tell he's waiting for me to get up so he can make another sly comment. 'I'm not hungry thanks Astoria' I say respectfully. 'That's the first' he mutters with a chuckle under his breath. I snap. I grab my want and soon enough we're shooing spells toward one another every change we get. No one daring to intervene seeing as its mattheo riddle. 'Expelliarmus!' I yelled, disarming him of his wand.

He mutters something under his breath and i immediately fall to the floor screaming in agony. That bastard used the cruciactus curse on me. After what felt like hours he stopped although it had only been a few seconds. He knew he'd won and I accepted that.

I grab my book and sit back down continuing to read.

-
13:45
It was now time for lunch and Astoria came running to me. 'Dani come on they have French toast!' She squeals in excitement. Only to disappoint, I tell her I'm not hungry. 'No way your not even the slightest hungry you didn't eat this morning either Dani!' She says. I shake my head a little and we walk to the great hall and sit with our group. Astoria grabs me a slice of toast and an apple but I push it away and grab a cup of water instead.

Draco, Astoria and Blaise give me a weird look knowing apples and toast are my favourite. I don't care. I'm not eating. 'Dani eat' Draco says. I shake my head. He passes me an apple but I push it away, he accepts his defeat.

I get up and go to my dorm locking myself in for the rest of the week although it was only Monday.

-
Thursday afternoon:

My door gets kicked down by mattheo, stood behind and next to him was enzo, Draco, Blaise and Astoria. 'What the fuck?!' I yell. Mattheo grabs my wrist and drags me to the common room and the others follow. 'Get the fuck off me!' I scream. He doesn't listen. He gives me a piece of toast. 'Eat' he says sternly. I push it away. 'Dani please you haven't eaten since Saturday I'm worried!' Astoria cries. I don't care.