Ignorance

7:30am

7:30am

I start packing my things to return to hogwarts. suddenly, lucious malfoy enters my room and hugs me? this is the first..

'im so sorry danielle i just heard about everything that has happened, I just cant understand why they would put you through all of that' he says in a sincere way. Im honestly shocked, he's nice sometimes but NEVER this nice. 'Its fine honestly' i say with a little smile on my face. he pats my shoulder and leaves.

-

i arrive at hogwarts along with mattheo and draco. mattheo doesnt even acknowledge me. he grabs draco and they walk off somewhere leaving me on my own so i decide to wander off somewhere but end up finding astoria so i run up to her and hug her tightly. 'YOU'RE BACK!' she squeals. we go up to our dorm but when we walk in we see pansy and a new girl sat on her bed laughing.

'Oh, rosewood we were just talking about you' she smirks. Her and the new girl look at each other and burst out laughing.

'What's so funny Parkinson' I say, my tongue laced with disgust as I talk. 'How your whole family's scum wether your wealthy or not, you know your little sister should've stayed dead' she spits. Fuelling the rage each and every word that comes out of pathetic little mouth. She was trying to get under my skin and it is working.

'Talk about my sister again I fucking dare you' I spat. Not realising my palms were bleading because of how hard I was digging my nails into them. She glanced at the new girl and smirks. 'Your sister. Should have. Stayed. Dead' she smirks.

I don't know what came over my but I launched myself at her. Punching her repeatedly in the nose till I heard a crunch and blood squirted out. Astoria immediately ran out.

I continue punching her as her screams fill the room. I liked it. I don't know why but I just did. She deserves this. Every single punch.

Astorias POV:
I ran into the common room searching for anyone just someone. I spot mattheo, Theodore, enzo, Blaise and Draco sat talking. I rushed over in a panic and out of breath.
'Pansy- breath Dani- breath fighting- breath bad blood! Breathe'  I said in a hurry but panting at the same time. They all immediately ran toward our dorm room. I ran along with them. When I got there it was like a crime scene. Blood spattered all on the walls, the new girl and Dani while she was beating her senseless.

Dani's POV:
Theodore grabbed me but I was too enraged. I knocked my head back, head-butting him causing him to let go of me. I crawled back on top of her and although she was passed out, I grabbed her head by her hair and continuously slammed her head into the floor.

It took Draco, enzo and mattheo to pull me off her. 'GET THE FUCK OFF ME!' I spat. Suddenly my eyes forcefully closed causing me to go into a deep slumber.

-

I woke up in the hospital wing. Madam pomfrey came rushing over and tightened the ropes that were attached to my wrists and ankles. 'What the fuck is this?!' I ask.
'I'm sorry dear but I don't know what your capable and I can't tell if your still angry or not but I can't risk you going for miss Parkinson again' she says, her voice trembling. I look to me left and see her.