Love?

I woke up in mattheo's bed causing me to panic

I woke up in mattheo's bed causing me to panic. Why the fuck am I in his bed. My chest feels tight. I start breathing heavily whilst I run to the bathroom and get some water, startling mattheo.

'The fucks going on?' He yells. He walks in the bathroom and sees me panicking. He's about to touch my shoulder which panics me more. 'Don't touch me don't fucking touch me!' I shout. He steps back. 'Fine fuck off out of my dorm then I was just trying to help' he rolls his eyes and walks out, climbing into his bed. I rush out of his dorm but before I could get anywhere after closing the door, I slide down the wall while trying to breathe.

I don't know what to do. I force myself to stand but my knees are too weak, I instantly fall back down. I can't cry. I can't make a sound. I can't move. I can't breathe. Fuck!

I need mattheo as much as I hate it but he's the only one around right now. I manage to bang on his door but not loud enough. I slap the door continuously until he flings the door open and looks at me on the floor. I know he's yelling but I can't make out what he's saying. Before I knew it I passed out yet again.

-

I wake up in the hospital wing. I look to my left and see enzo sound asleep but also holding my hand. I look to my right and see Draco also asleep. And then there's Blaise sat on a chair in front of the hospital bed I'm layed in. He's not asleep he's reading for the first time. Well the first time I've seen.

'Blaise?' I whisper loud enough for him to hear me. His head shoots up and he immediately hugs me tightly. 'Thank god your okay' he shouts, making me flinch a little but also waking Draco and enzo. I instantly have three boys clinging onto me like their life's about to end.

'Woahh someone explain what's going on please' I ask. They all sit up and go quiet. I look at them confused. 'It can't be that bad, how long have I been passed out?' I asks again. 'A week' Draco says bluntly. I immediately sit up. 'What the fuck happened?!' I ask again. They look at me with sorrow filling their eyes. 'Well mattheo came running to the common room with you in his arms, your body went limp and your lips turned blue along with your face going pale, he was yelling saying you wouldn't wake up and he tried everything but nothing worked, Theodore checked your pulse and... you didn't have one' he blurts out.