The kiss

I look up to see.. mattheo?

At this point I don't care, I keep on crying until I start hyperventilating. 'Shh Dani just breathe slowly, try to calm down' he says softly, looking me dead in the eyes.

After a few minutes I start to calm down a little. 'Thank y- you mattheo' I stutter, trying to catch my breath. He just stares me up and down and suddenly out lips connect. I'm still processing what's going on but this is taking my mind off it.

Am I enjoying this?.. surely not!! But it's mattheo riddle course I am arent i? No! He's voldemorts son and a horrible person! But he's so kind to be but why? SHUT UP DANI!!

Surprisingly I don't pull away but he does to catch his breath. 'I uh I'm sorry I don't know what I was thinking' he says, looking away from me and scratching his head.

He turns his head but without thinking I grab his jaw and pull his face toward mine and kiss him, which soon turns into a make-out sesh. Wait what the fuck am I doing? My mother and sister are dead and I'm here making out with mattheo riddle the dark lords son?

He pulls away and we just stare at each other, locked eyes and silence but a comfortable silence.

'I uhm, I'm gonna go' he says awkwardly. oh. He hugs me goodbye and goes up to his room, and then so do I.

If you're wondering why I have a room here it's because I literally live here in the summer like as soon as holidays hit I'm here the whole time.

-

3:45
I can't sleep. I can't sleep. I can't sleep. I can't sleep. I can't sleep. All I can think of is the fact i can't sleep, I should be thinking about my mother and sister not fucking sleep!

I slowly get out of my bed and walk around for a little while. I head downstairs and walk into the kitchen and get a glass of water. I walk outside but I see someone so o step back behind a wall.

I peep round but it's just mattheo so I walk over and sit next to him on the bench. 'Can't sleep?' He asks. I shake my head in response. He hands me his cigarette and I take a bun on it causing me to have a coughing fit.

He chuckles a little. 'First time?' He asks. 'Yeah never touched one before to be honest with you' I say quietly. I lay my head on his shoulder and we just watch the stars and the dark clouds drift off.

-

I wake up in..my bed? I check the time and is 10:28. Fucking hell. I get up and have a long shower and wash my hair. I do my makeup which consists of a little concealer, mascara and a brow touch up and then proceed to dry my hair.

I go downstairs to see Draco and mattheo sat at the kitchen counter. I grab a glass of water and get some toast and sit with them. They're in their own little conversation and I'm just sat in silence.

'Dani you okay?' Draco asks. I nod in silence. 'What happened yesterday my mother wouldn't tell me she was that distraught' he asks again. Just the thought of what happened makes me want to throw up.

'I uhm are you sure?' I ask making sure he definitely wants to know. He nods slightly along with mattheo with a curious expression on his charming face.

I start to explain the events of last night and their expressions went from curious to concerned and upset. Draco gets up and hugs me tightly. 'I am so so sorry Dani I really am you can always talk to me your like a sister me you know?' He says which brings a little smile across me face.

'I think I'm gonna try find my brother and talk to him about everything' I say. Mattheos face drops. 'No dan your not going alone me and Draco will be with you the whole time, you don't know if he's working with your father or not' he says in a serious tone. I nod slightly knowing he's right.

-

10:30pm
The three of us are stood outside the place that was once me home, the rosewood manor, wearing all black. We carefully enter and o immediately drag them up the the room where my mother was murdered but before I could look mattheo spins me around and shoves my face into his chest so I can't see anything. On the other hand Draco threw up a little. 'What is is?!' I demand.

I push myself away from mattheo and see my mothers lifeless body still laying there on the floor. I immediately burst into tears. I drop to the floor and crawl over to her. I get her in my arms and cradle her. Tears streaming down my rosey cheeks.

'Dani come on it's okay we'll come back for her I promise' Draco says and puts out his hand for me to take. He helps me up off the floor but before I do anything I pull her to the side so she's out of sight.

Suddenly we hear talking, so we start to carefully and quietly walk toward it.

What the fuck?!!!

HEY GUYS I HOPE YOU ENJOYED I AM SO SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO POST I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT WATTPAD!!