Beat down

'Are we just gonna ignore the fact you were eye fucking professor Williams that whole lesson or what?' Pansy giggles. I look at her and giggle along with her. 'Oh come on he was doing it too even more than I was' I shrug and we burst out with laughter

'I bet you 25 galleons you can't get in his pants by the end of the school day' pansy winks at me. I give her my hand and we shake on it. 'Deal bitch' we both laugh.

-
Time skip last lesson (free period)
-

I make my way over to professor Williams. I make small talk with his which lasts about five minutes. 'Professor will you come to my dorm o have something to show you' I ask, looking up at him with my sparkling bright blue eyes. 'I uh I really shouldn't' he explains. I look up at him with pleading eyes and he shakes his head with a smile and gives me his hand.

I walk into the common room with him by my side and see pansy, Theo, Draco and enzo sat down all talking and they all look over at me with the professor, Theo and Draco give me the 🤨 look as I wink at pansy.

'No fucking way she's really doing it' pansy says, her jaw dropped. 'What's she doing?' They all ask in unison. 'I uh- nothing' she says in a hurry and runs off.

'Come in professor' I say seductively. As he walks in I lock the door and instantly smash my lips against his and let me tell you now this man does not hold back.

He rips my shirt off and taps my ass indicating me to jump so I do. He catches me and throws me on the bed. He unbuckles his belt and undoes his shirt. He climbs on top of me and kisses me neck aggressively causing me to let out a whimper which only encouraged him.

He took my skirt off and ripped my panties off. 'Hey!' I yelp. 'I'll buy you new ones' he says, gasping for air. 'Sir I-' I begin but he cuts me off. 'Jason' he says in between kisses. 'Jason we won't get in trouble will we?' I ask as I start kissing his neck leaving him hickeys. 'We won't get caught' he says and instantly thrusts inside me not giving me time to adjust. I let out a loud moan and he instantly covers me mouth. 'Don't wanna get caught do we doll' he groans.

-
An hour later
-

We both start getting changed. 'See you around?' I wink at him and he smirks. 'Anytime doll' he winks back and we both leave me dorm, hickeys on full show.

We both walk down the stairs and he leaves the common room as I sit next to pansy and put me hand out.

'Now o believe you owe me 25 galleons pansy dear' I smirk. She gets up at starts jumping around and the group looks at her like she's insane. 'NO FUCKING WAY' she says and bursts out in laughter. 'Pansy a bet is a bet now pay up honey bun' I laugh with her as she hands me the money. I put it in my bra.

'What bet?' Mattheo asks. 'None of your damn business' I spat. He gives me a death stare. Astoria walks over and sits next to mattheo bus as soon as she sees me she sits on the floor. 'Astoria why the fuck are you sitting on the floor there's an empty seat next to riddle' Draco spits.

She looks at me and I smirk at her. 'That's what I thought you whore' I mutter. Mattheo glares at me. 'That's enough Dani your one to call her a whore you walk out of your dorm with the new professor and have hickeys all over your neck, your hairs a mess so stop acting like a dog and behave' he says angrily.

'Bark bark' Astoria says and giggles to herself. 'The fuck did you say?' I yell and stand up. I kick her hard in the face and she falls back causing her head to bounce of the floor hard as she yells in pain. I climb on top of her and start punching her hard. She grabs my hair and pulls my head down so I grab a fistful of hair on both sides of her head and bring her head up and smash it on the floor multiple times over and over again till I see blood. Draco tried to drag me off her but he can't. I wrap my hands around her neck and squeeze as hard as I can till her face goes bright red and her lips go blue.

'GO DANI' pansy and Theo yell in unison and encourage me to squeeze harder. I can tell she's starting to loose consciousness. Theo drags me off her and restrains me.

'Calm the fuck down' Theo snarls. He starts stroking me arm to calm me down (not in a sexual way) Draco tries to help Astoria up but her body goes limp as he tries. He puts two fingers against her wrist to see if she had a pulse and his face goes pale. 'What?' Enzo and Theo ask in unison.

'She's got no pulse' as I hear those sweet words come out of his mouth a smirk creeps upon my face. 'That's not something to fucking smile about' Blaise says. I can't help but giggle a little. Draco starts doing CPR on her and gets a pulse back.

'You nearly killed her cara Mia' Theo smirks. He lets me go assuring I've calmed down. 'The bitch deserved it' I say smugly. I grab my jacket and go back up to my dorm.

I wanted her to die but I know for a fact the next day I'd regret everything but I definitely don't regret hurting her.  I lay down and go to sleep...

Sorry this is a short one I have no idea on what to write and speaking of that I'm so sorry I haven't posted much I've been busy with my mock exams and revising (studying)