Chapter-4

"Taetae, whoever is hungry, will you buy them cookies with your pocket money" Jungkook asked curiously.

Jungkook has never used his pocket money for others so the younger's action is even more surprising to him.

"Taetae doesn't know. Taetae never used his pocket money for anyone. But Taetae got sad when Koo said he was hungry. Taetae doesn't like Koo being sad and doesn't know what it is" Taetae said.

"Koo is special to Taetae" Tae finished his words with his adorable boxy smile.

Jungkook was looking at Taehyung silently. Tae's every word was giving him a warm feeling inside. Jungkook smiled

"Thank you Tae" Jungkook said then he kissed Taehyung's bread cheeks.

Taehyung showed off his boxy smile and he kissed Kook on the cheek. Those two children were spending their evening in that garden.

"Jungkook" jimin jumped over the wall and walked towards them. He can't come through the main gate. The old hags here don't let anyone in on normal days.

"Hi shorty" Jimin greeted Taehyung. Taehyung scoffed at him and turned his face away from Jimin.

"Tae, go inside," Jimin said

"Taetae won't go. This is my house" Tae countered him.

"Jungkook you know when he was 10..."

"I'm leaving. I hate you" Jimin smiled at the angry Tae

"Jungkook, tell me what happened last night." Jimin asked curiously

"Yesterday I slept"

"Tell me everything Jungkook I'm  your best friend" Jimin asked as if he was pleading. He needs this information for his future.

"What are you asking minie " Jungkook didn't understand what Jimin was asking

"What did you and Taehan hyung do last night?"

"I didn't see Taehan hyung last night. Kookie slept at night" Jungkook replied.

“So that means nothing happened between you two,” Jimin mumbled to himself.

" Jungkook, I'll miss you at school" Jimin let out another of his sorrows.

"Won't your parents arrange your wedding?" Jungkook remembers how much Jimin wanted to get married.

"No, they say I'm a child. I should study. When I'm matured enough, then i can get married," Jimin pouted. School and him will never get along. He went to school this long because of Jungkook. Now he is alone at school.

"Jungkook, can't you continue your studies" Jimin presented his idea

"Jimin, have you forgotten, when I went to take TC, I threw mud  water on the face of the maths teacher in front of all the students" Jungkook folded his hands and glared at him.

jungkook was not better at studies. So he was the main target of all the teachers. It was mostly the maths teacher who humiliated him.

The day before he was going to take his TC, Maths monster pinched his bum in the presence of students. She pinched his bum until he cried. He still remembers the teasing of his classmates.

" Jimin, if you prove to your parents that you are mature, they will arrange your wedding. After that, you don't have to go to school," Jungkook said.

"That's a good idea, kook. I'll act mature in front of them from tomorrow. If it's successful, I'll get a husband," Jimin said with a dreamy look on his face.

"What is the husband?" Kook asked

"Husband is the person with whom we are going to spend the rest of our lives. Apart from parents, only husband can kiss us," Jimin explained in a way that Jungkook could understand.

Jimin knows how dumb his bestie is. So he is not sure about many things. It's okay because Jimin has more knowledge.

Jungkook gasped. He was kissed by Taetae. Then Taetae is kookie's husband. Realizing the reality, Jungkook ran from the garden into the house.

"TAETAE " Jungkook didn't know Tae's room so he called out when he got upstairs

Taehyung heard his call and came to him. Jungkook immediately grabbed Taehyung's wrist and dragged him to his room.

" What happened koo " Taehyung asked as soon as he reached Jungkook's room

"Taetae, yo-you're my husband" Kook said while panting.

"How  Taetae become Kookie's husband" Tae was confused.

"Jimin said that it is the husband who should kiss us, beside parents. I was kissed by Taetae. Then we have to spend the rest of our lives with the husband. I like living with Taetae. So Taetae is kookie's husband." Jungkook explained.

"Taetae also likes to live with Koo and kiss kookie. So Taetae is happy to be Kookie's husband," Tae said with a smile.

Jungkook flashed his bunny smile.

In livingroom

"I am very happy to make my daughter Jiho the daughter-in-law of Kims house" said Mr Lee happily.

"When Taehyung turns 18 we can have his and your daughter's wedding. My family promises  you this" Mr Kim said.

"Namjoon do you agree with this?" Mr kim looked ar his son

"Yes appa, I agree with your decision" Namjoon said with a gentle smile.

✿✿✿

Bye