Chapter-27

Ignore mistakes 💜

" Do you, Kim Taehyung take Jeon Jungkook as your lawful wedded Husband "

Yes, today is Taekook's marriage.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook emotionally when he heard the priest's question. Today they are standing in this church after going through many difficult hurdles to make their love blossom. The secret love they have hidden from others, their secret moments, the pains, troubles, separation, they have gone through for it. They are closing the curtain on all that today, to start a new life.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung who was spaced out and patted his hand gently. Taehyung snapped out of his thoughts and looked at Jungkook with loving eyes.

"I do" he said with a small smile on his lips and tears of joy in his eyes.

" Do you, Jeon Jungkook take Kim Taehyung as your lawful wedded Husband "

"I do" Jungkook said showing off his bunny smile. They are about to start the life they dreamed of. A beautiful little world with both of them and their baby. A little world of their own full of harmonies.

"I have declared you as Husband and hus/wife. you may Kiss the bride"

Taehyung cupped Jungkook's face. Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck. They looked into each other's eyes and Taehyung pressed his lips against his koo's.

Jungkook closed his eyes and felt the younger's lips. There were butterflies dancing inside him. A single tear fell from his eye.

Taehyung is no different, and to him, everything that is happening seems like a dream. His koo, his love, is now his own, his wife. Tears welled up in his eyes due to the many emotions running through him.

Hearing the clap of mr&mrs jeon, their friends and some relatives who were in the church, they withdrew from that kiss. Jungkook bowed his head with a red flush on his cheeks.

---

The wedding reception is held at Jeons house so everyone is there except Taekook. Jungkook is pregnant and his health is important so Taehyung takes him to their own house, not letting him get tired of this party.

This is the house that Taehyung bought for them before Jungkook was missing. Jungkook went missing the day they were ready to move into this house.

Tae's emotions are all mixed up inside. If you ask if he is happy, yes, his dream of owning his koo has come true, and a baby guest is growing in his koo's belly like double the sweetness in his life.

If you ask if he is sad, the answer is yes. Because even before Jungkook was missing, he had a hope that his parents would understand him and they would be present in the church to bless him and koo for their marriage. But their action destroyed all hope in him and all respect he had for his parents.

He can't hate them because their happy moments haunt him like a nightmare but he can't love them either because their actions make him disgusted with them.

He came to reality hearing his koo's mumbles. He looked at his whiney wifey.

Tae tried to hear what the elder was mumbling. He chuckled when he heard Koo's "meanie Taetae".

"You too don't talk to your appa" he said to his baby putting his hand on his belly. Hearing that, Tae pouted and said,

"What did I do?"

Jungkook glared at him and tried to scare him

"I called you 'taetae, taetae' five times and you didn't answer me

"I called you 'taetae, taetae' five times and you didn't answer me." Kook said giving Tae a death glare.

Tae squealed inwardly seeing his angry koo but he pretended to be a little scared on the outside and said

"sorry koo, I won't do it again. Why did you call me" Tae pouted, his eyes looked down in despair which saddened kook.

"How far is there to walk?" Kook asked.

"We don't have to walk much anymore, we have reached our house," Tae said happily.

Jungkook looked at their house with a glint in his eyes. It is not that small but not that big, in front of the house there is a small garden on both sides with the flowers that he likes. This house gives him a warm feeling. It was a small but beautiful house.

 It was a small but beautiful house

Tae's heart jumped with joy when he realized that his koo liked the house

"I like this house a lot Tae" Jungkook said and pecked Tae's lips. But only one peck was not enough for tae, he grabbed elder's waist and pulled him close and captured those tempting lips.

---

Jiho is curled up in a corner of her room, crying. Her hope, her love, her dreams are all shattered. When Tae ignored her, she was sure that Tae had no choice but to marry her. But that was just her hope. Her actions may not be good but her love was true. Heart-wrenching cries were heard in that room and it hurt her parents who stood there helplessly watching their dear daughters pain.

"Don't cry Jiho, he is not for you, we will find another good groom for you, someone better than him in every way." Mr lee said.

"You are the cause of everything." Jiho shouted and Mr Lee lowered his head.

"I will keep my promise to you Jiho. He is yours" Mr Lee said and Jiho chuckled.

"What do you think about me? I will go after him again and beg him to love me? He is someone else's husband and they are going to have a baby. I don't want him. But I don't want to see him living a happy life. "  She wiped her tears and said with a devilish smile.

---

On the other side, taekook's make out reached the bed. They pulled away from the kiss to catch their breath. Tae lay on the bed and put the elder's head on his chest and caressed his hair.

Kook was about to sleep when he saw the younger's  hard member and he gasped. Heat rose inside him he bite his lips. He also felt sinful desires in him. He looked at younger who has his eyes closed, he slipped his hand inside the younger's sweatpant and boxer.

He gently rubbed the younger's c0ck and felt the veiny thing in his palm. Tae shot his eyes open because of the touch he felt on his lower part.

Tae looked at Koo who was looking at him with innocent eyes and his d!ck in his hands.

"I want to taste this" Kook pouted and looked at Tae with his pleading eyes.

✿✿✿

Please forgive me for updating so late. I was busy because of the holidays. I was at grandma's house. My grandmother's mother passed away. I will try to update the next chapter soon

Will my babies lead a peaceful life?

Bye