Chapter -22

Jungkook cried as he placed his hand on his 4 month swollen belly. He greets each sunrise with a smile of hope. All that day he would watch through that small window for his Taetae to come. But his Taetae did not come for him in that desolate forest.

Once a week the doctor will come and check him and give him the necessary pills. Every day a
middle-aged woman comes to cook food for him. He will take that pill and food at the right time, for the baby growing in his belly.

As Jungkook lost his hopes, a few fears rose within him. He started getting scared and thinking about Tae's situation, 'Will Tae think I cheated on him, will he marry Jiho,' he sobbed hard.

Jungkook was feeling more pain than he could handle. He decided to surprise Tae by telling him that he was pregnant. On their wedding day. It all fell apart. Tae must have been in pain even more than he was.

"I-I'm so-sorry Tae.... yo-u're in so m-much pain... be-because of me. I-If I hadn't left when Taeh-an called, I would ha-have been with you as.... as your w-wife." He burst into tears

---

Tae, on the other hand, has isolated himself in Jungkook's room. When Yoongi came and told him that Taehan and Jungkook were on honeymoon, he broke down, burst into tears, threw things around, and yelled at everyone like a crazy person.

What his ears heard was not acceptable to his heart. Tae couldn't accept Yoongi's words even though the current circumstances were all in favor of it. He walked like a madman whispering 'Kookie won't cheat on me, Kookie won't cheat on me'.

Seeing Tae's condition, his family was worried about him. They felt that he could be treated by a good doctor, but because of what would happen if the locals found out about it, they didn't bother.

Tae would lock himself in his kook's room all day and Jin would bring his food and water 3 times a day to his room. Sometimes the food is left untouched, sometimes only some food is missing, and sometimes the bowl with the food is left empty.Jin can only worry about his son

Taehyung curled up on Jungkook's bed with his phone in his hand and tears in his eyes. He looked at Jungkook's picture on his phone and teared up.

 He looked at Jungkook's picture on his phone and teared up

"why koo, why are you staying away from me. Where are you hiding. Come to me koo. You know, the reason I'm breathing today is because of the hope that you'll come to me. I don't know koo how long I can live like this. I can't koo every moment without you I feel like hell, I can't bear that pain koo. I don't believe anyone. I know you are hiding and I will find you soon and punish you." Tae said while sobbing. Tears were flowing uncontrollably from his eyes.

Jimin entered Tae's room and stood there listening to Tae's words. His heart ached seeing Tae's pain. Tae's slim figure withered face darkcircle eyes dry lips This is not the Taehyung he knows. He is different from the mischievous Tae he knows.

"Tae" Jimin called out and a tear escaped his eye when he saw Tae's boxy smile that was hiding his pain.

"Jimin hyung, I know that you knows where Koo is hiding. Isn't that what you two planned. My koo is getting mischievous. I will give him a big punishment when I find him" Tae said with a laugh but tears were still coming from his eyes. Tae's words broke Jimin's efforts to not cry and he hugged Tae and cried.

"Koo is so jealous, he'll get angry if he sees it. Leave me." Tae whined and tried to pull away from Jimin's hug.

"Jimin hyung, please tell koo to come to me quickly. Tell koo that Taetae is hurt. Then he will come quickly. Koo doesn't like me being hurt." Taehyung said to Jimin. Not wanting to see or hear anything more, Jimin ran out of there.

Taehyung knows that there is no truth in what he is saying. He can't believe Jungkook is with Taehan. But the existing circumstantial evidence is in favor of it, and Tae himself creates every reason to escape from it and believes in it.

He saw the joy and excitement in Koo's eyes that day when he talked about their marriage. So Tae can't believe that koo went with Taehan.

---

Mr Lee approached Mr Kim.

"Sit here Lee" Mr. Kim welcomed him happily.

"Mr Kim I have come to ask you something" said Mr Lee.

"Tell me"

"Jiho is going to be 19 years old. Although her marriage was decided years ago, she still hasn't got married. The neighbors started accusing my daughter one by one. She is very distressed hearing their words.

They spread that that this marriage will not happen because of her evil nature and that she is in love with someone else. Say if you are not interested. I can find another groom for my daughter. If not, we can decide their engagement date immediately. Then the wedding can be done on the date Taehyung says" Mr. Lee said

Mr. Kim thought for a while. Both are almost 19 years old. "I agree. Taehyung asked that the marriage should be done after 1 year but he did not say anything about the engagement. The engagement can be done next week. Invite whoever you like and let's do this engagement as a celebration." Mr. Kim said.

Mr Lee was satisfied with that decision. "Thank you Mr Kim".

"No need to say thanks. Jiho is a member of this family and her happiness is also important to us," Mr Kim said.

(A/N :- what about Tae you old hag )

Mr lee left the house and happily went to his house to tell his daughter this happy news.

✿✿✿

Sorry for updating after so many days. I was at my grandparents house.

Bye