Chapter-6

Jungkook is crying, he was the most precious to his parents when he was at his house. His appa and eomma will not punish him for his misdeeds. They never made him cry. He was so precious to his parents.

But here these old people are hurting him physically and mentally. His mind and body cannot accept this sudden change from the caress of love to the darkness of pain.

'What if I go to my parents' thought Jungkook. But something is holding him back and that is Taehyung. In these short days, he became very close to him in an inseparable way.

He thought this even the day when that aunty spilled boiling water on his hand. But when he saw Taehyung's face, who was crying non-stop at his burnt hand, he was relieved from the pain by another overwhelming feeling of comfort. The desire to be with Taehyung became stronger.

"Kookie" Taehyung entered Jungkook's room.

Jungkook wiped away his tears when he saw Taehyung, but his swollen doe eyes and red nose were signs that he had cried.

"Why are you crying koo" Taehyung asked coming to Jungkook and placing his hand on the elder's cheek.

"Nothing taetae" Jungkook said

"Don't lie to me koo" Taehyung furrowed his brow and scrunched his nose then looked STERNLY at kookie with angry eyes but actually it was a cute sight.

Jungkook cooed inside. "I miss my home and my parents," Jungkook pouted

"Don't worry Koo, Taetae is there" Taehyung said then he quickly ran out of Kookie's room

Jungkook wondered what the younger was going to do.

After a while, Taehyung entered Jungkook's room dragging his mom and dad

"Kookie is crying because he misses his parents. You have to make him happy. Taetae want to see Kookie smile. It's your duty to make Koo smile" Taehyung said seriously to his parents.

"Kookie has us. I'm like kookie and appa. I couldn't spend time with kookie because I was in the field. From now on, appa will spend free time with kookie. Let's play a lot of games," Namjoon said, gently rubbing Jungkook's hair.

Namjoon's words succeeded in giving Jungkook a fatherly warmth. Jungkook's father also gently comforts him by patting his head like this when he is upset.

Jin then told Jungkook a funny story and tried to cheer him up. But Jungkook, who didn't laugh after hearing the story, burst out laughing when he heard Jin's windshield wiper laugh sound.

The father son duo was like 'wtf' after hearing Jin's story and laughter. But Taehyung is happy because his eomma's windshield wiper laugh was useful this time.

"I will cuddle my baby kookie tonight" Jin said then he cuddled Kookie

"I'm going to cuddle Kookie too" Namjoon said and then he also cuddled Kookie on the other side of the bed.