chapter-30

Ignore mistakes 💟

A smile spread across Jiho's face, she tried to win Tae's love for years, she approached him despite being humiliated and was sure that once he would be hers, but it all fell apart, she endured the unbearable pain. Now she wants to see his pain.

"Don't mafia king and mafia princess know that when you say such a big murder plan, you should say it in a private place," Jimin stood in front of them and asked with a playful grin.

"Jimin what are you doing here" Jiho gritted his teeth.  Jimin getting in the way of her plan made her angry.

"It's a public place" Jimin replied with his eye smile making them angry

Before Jiho and her father could do anything, the police officers started to take them away.

"I took a video of you and it has you two, p0ison, and your words recorded very clearly. I handed it over to them. You can enjoy the rest of your life in jail. Bye" Jimin walked away with a proud grin.  He could hear Jiho and her father crying.

Both of them deserve a bigger punishment than this for deciding to be cruel to an unborn baby and Jungkook. Jimin was grateful to them, they did not even notice that a third person was taking the video, and that they kept talking with that and the p0ison in hand.

"I'll go see the baby" Jimin told himself as he walked to the hospital. Yoongi told Jimin that Taekook had a baby. When he went to see the baby, he heard that the mafia family was planning to kill the unborn baby and jungkook without even knowing the birth of the baby.

Jimin felt himself like a detective and the smile on his face didn't disappear.

When Jimin entered the hospital room, he saw a crying Taehyung, a baby human looking at his father with doe eyes, and a mama bunny looking at Tae with the same doe eyes. So many butterflies flew inside him when he saw that baby.

( its a babyboy )

" OMG! BABYYY " Jimin screamed

Jimin's loud voice caused the newborn to cry and everyone else was startled. Jungkook put his hand on his chest and comforted himself. He then held his baby close to his chest and tried to stop him crying.

"Don't cry baby, this is your crackhead uncle Jimin" Jungkook said.

Jimin rolled his eyes. "Baby, my name is Jimin, my husband's name is Yoongi. Yoongi and I work in a bank. " Jimin introduced himself to the baby while trying hard to not pinch at his cheeks.

"Koo, let me hold the baby," Tae said. Kook carefully placed the baby in his arms. Tears were still coming from Tae's eyes. This is too much for him, this cute guest came into his life who had decided that only Kook is enough for him. The fact that he's still crying may seem overreacting to some, but Tae doesn't know how to express the overwhelming feeling inside him, so he expresses it by crying.

When the baby reached Tae's hand, he stopped crying and looked at its father with those doe eyes. Tae flashed his boxy smile and then took the baby's tiny fingers with his big fingers and immediately the baby gripped his father's fingers. This brought a heartily smile on Tae's face.

Yoonmin and Jungkook cooed at the interaction between the newborn and its father. There was a smile on their faces which quickly faded when they heard another noise.

"AWWW, HOW CUTE" Mrs Jeon came into the room with her husband cooing loudly. Hearing the noise, the baby started crying again.

"Eomma, why are you all making noise ?" Jungkook asked, glaring at Jimin and Mrs. Jeon.

"We're excited, that's why" Mr Jeon said and Jeon couples, walking towards Tae and the crying newborn.

---

On the other side, Namjoon and Jin are sitting in a park. Jin put his head on Namjoon's shoulder and was crying. Namjoon tries to comfort him but none of his efforts comfort Jin.

They found out from the neighbors that Taekook had a baby. There is a great desire to go and see that baby. But the actions they have done, the harm they have done to Jungkook, prevent them from approaching Taekook. They live a meaningless, joyless, guilt-ridden life.

Jin is haunted by his happy moments with Jungkook like a nightmare. His face lost its shine, a gloomy face, eyes shining with tears.

Namjoon tries to stay strong for Jin, but he is further broken down by the fact that he failed as a father and husband, and that he was the reason his family fell apart. But he decided that he might still be a good husband for his Jin.

"Appa"

The voice made them shudder. The voice he wanted to hear for a long time, the voice of his eldest son Taehan, whom he hurt more.

Namjoon and Jin looked up. They immediately started crying when they saw Taehan. Taehan is looking at them with a small smile. "Sorry Taehan" Namjoon put Taehan's hands in his and started to cry. The sorrows he had kept inside him, the pangs of guilt, the long years of not seeing his son, all came out in tears.

"I know appa, what you're thinking right now. Forget our past appa. I know you're in double pain. I know everything that happened between you and Taehyung. I can't blame them, but living in guilt is the worst punishment we've ever had. I can't see you broken like this. 

This is my wife, Kim Yuna, and she is my colleague. She is an orphan and I promised her when I married her that I would give you the love of  father and mother that you never got. You both have to give her that. You must come with me to my house and we can regain what was lost in our family. I know Tae and Jungkook will forgive you for sure. " Taehan said

Namjin looked at Taehan's wife, a beautiful woman. She is looking at them with a small smile, and a baby in her arms.

"This is our daughter Kim Jina" Taehan said

"Ca..Can I take her?" Jin asked nervously

"Yes eomma. Can I call you 'eomma'?" Yuna asked hopefully

"Yes." Jin nodded. He took the baby in his arms and kissed her forehead. Seeing the baby a smile appeared on Jin's face after months. When Namjoon saw that, he decided to go with Taehan, not only for Jin but also for him to be a good father.

"We'll come with you," Namjoon said. Taehan immediately hugged his father.

Taehan also had a guilt inside. Worrying Namjin and Tae, he left the house to fulfill his selfish interest. He had a goal which was to gain forgiveness from them. It was his dream to take care of his father and mother and he got the chance to fulfill it.

Namjoon also hugged his son. After a while, Namjin returned with Taehan and his wife from his village to the city.

---

Next is the last chapter.