Beginning

A/N: This story contains nudity, blood, language, murder, blood, and sexual assault.

Knuckette was an ordinary schoolgirl at times but she can be a badass to a bunch of schoolboys even in other schools.

She is also a real good looker to both boys and girls.

She was also best friends with Blaze The Cat and Silver The Hedgehog. Though she can be cold and tough towards them.

She was also a little rebellious to her parents when it comes to curfew. She's good at school but also doesn't get along with other students.

The school she goes to was a seemingly ordinary school with a secret but nothing can prove said secret.

Until one fateful day where Knuckettes life changed.

It was Friday morning, Knuckette was asleep in her room before the alarm went off.

She set it to snooze before her mother 'Lara-Lee' said as she knocked on the door, "Knuckette, wake up. your gonna be late for school."

That's when Knuckette jolted awake and screamed. She then went to the closet and rushed to her school uniform.

Once she got it, Knuckette then rushed downstairs while brushing her dreadlocks and her teeth brushed.

She then made herself some toast and got it.

She shouted in the kitchen, "BYE DAD!"

Locked replied, "Bye Knuckette."

Then she shouted as she rushed out, "BYE MOM!!"

Lara-Lee shouted back, "SEE YOU AFTER SCHOOL! BE BACK BY CURFEW HONEY!"

<a minute later>

Knuckette kept running to school until she bumped into her best friends 'Blaze and Silver'.

She then said, "Sorry about that guys."

Silver asked in a teasing tone, "Sleeping in again Knuckette?"

Knuckette answered rudely, "Not really funny Silver."

Blaze then asked, "Have you heard the news Knuckette? There has been another gangster killed on the streets."

Knuckette then said to her in her cold tone, "Who the hell cares Blaze? I mean those crooks are deadbeats anyways."

When they arrived in school Silver then said with his usual playful tone, "Hey look girls its fine and dandy. Let's head to school. It's not like anything changes."

Knuckette then said rudely, "Oh shut the hell up Silver."

They entered school as Blaze said, "So Knuckette have you come in terms with who you will be dating yet?"

Knuckette answered coldly, "Will you quit with that question already?! Geez your so annoying when you answer that."

Blaze smiled a little and said, "I know you don't mean that Knuckette. Geez when will you lighten up?"

Knuckette growled as they entered their class.