Awkward Gym Time

The next day in gym class, Knuckette couldn't shake the feeling of three assassin sister being here.

But she wasn't so keen with Setsuna watching her. Let alone with a knife strap to her right leg.

Knuckette was running laps along with the other students around the school block.

She thought, "Ugh. An assassin looking after me. What a goddamn joke?"

That's when Setsuna ran beside her and said, "Yo what's up?"

Knuckette asked, "What do you want? Can you leave me alone?"

Setsuna answered with a cocky smile and a wink, "I can't do that. I gotta look out for you. Remember?"

Knuckette growled and rolled her eyes. Setsuna giggled as she kept her speed with Knuckettes.

Setsuna asked, "So tell me about yourself?"

Knuckette replied coldly, "Quit talking to me like I'm your friend."

Knuckette looked at her and Setsuna was lovely in the sunlight.

Especially when her emerald green eyes sparkled. Her gym clothes were navy blue shorty-shorts, and a white tank top.

Setsuna replied, "Well I can be 'cutie'." She giggled as Knuckette blushed

Knuckette couldn't help but look at her. Setsuna was sweating all over her body.

Knuckette then said, "Look. I am not..."

Blaze bumped into her on purpose while spilling her water on both her and Setsuna and said in a sarcastic tone, "Sorry.. Didn't see you there 'bitch'."

Knuckette fell on top of Setsuna 'who tried to catch her but ended up falling with her'.

Knuckette looked at the wet blue hedgehog.

Her wet tank top was revealing her strapless sports bra while Knuckette's heartbeat really fast.

It was incredibly awkward. Setsuna asked, "Umm...You okay?"

Knuckette replied flatly, "Yeah I'm just..." she and Knuckette got off of each other and stood up before they ran off 'resuming their run'.

Once they reached the school along with the other students, Setsuna said to Knuckette, "I haft to admit Knuc. Your real cute when your such a grumpy girl."

Knuckette flatly said as she looked away and blushed, "Ugh. Stop with the jokes and let's get going."

Setsuna asked, "Hoe about another run?" Knuckette coldly said, "No."

Setsuna pouted for a minute before she got an idea with a smile.

She giggled before she said, "Whatever you say." Then she said playfully as she poked Knuckettes left boob, "Poke!"

Shocked and irritated at what she just did, she shouted with a blush, "WHAT THE HELL?!"

She growled at the blue hedgehog as Setsuna giggled. Knuckette said to her, "WHY YOU?!"

Setsuna playfully said, "Come and get me!" She ran off to the side of the school while laughing.

Knuckette ran after her and said, "GET BACK HERE!!"

Epsio said to Tails, "It's only been two days and already the new girl is fond of Knuckette."

Tails replied, "She hung out with Knuckette yesterday. But I haft to agree."