After School

When the bell rang for School to be over, Knuckette grabbed her backpack as she sighed.

She said to herself as she stood up, "Another Day, another learning update."

She walked out of her classroom and walked in the hallway. She couldn't stop looking at the couples everywhere she sees. Including a red raccoon and a pink chipmunk being all lovey dovey.

She rolled her eyes and said, "I don't have time for this."

Once she reached outside, Silvers voice shouted from behind, "HEY YO KNUCKETTE!!"

She sees her two friends coming to her as Blaze asked, "Where are you going Knuckette?"

Knuckette replied coldly, "I'm going home Blaze, what do you think I'm doing?"

Silver then said with a amateur cocky tone, "Come on Knuckette, we're going to hang out tonight, it's a Friday night after all. Let's go hang."

Knuckette said, "Oh no. I'm not going. Last time we did, you got slapped multiple times by other women that find you creepy."

Blaze whispered, "She's gotcha there."

Silver chuckled and said, "Well ladies, this time is different. We're going to a party at that teens club they opened up and most of the students are gonna be there."

Knuckette replied coldly, "Leave me out of this Silver. Besides my dad would kill me."

Blaze 'in a cutesy face' said, "Come on, just one night with your best friends. Please."

Knuckette growled in irritation and said, "Fine! But after this, no more Friday Outings."

Blaze let out a 'yay' as the three friends went to that club party.

But this night will change Knuckette's life forever. When they entered that club. Things would be smooth at first, but things will go horribly wrong.

Absolutely and freakishly wrong as a matter of fact.