Ferris Wheel Kiss

Just after Setsuna separated from her sisters, she said to herself, "This is really fucked up."

Setsuna resumed walking, before bumping into someone.

She saw it was Knuckette 'who was looking for her'.

Setsuna said to her, "Oh Knux. It's you."

Knuckette replied, "Thank God your okay." She looked away and said, "There's no telling the fuck will happen to you."

Setsuna replied to her, "Hey I'm okay. We were just set up."

Knuckette then holds her hand and said with a blush as she looks down, "Come on. You need to at least have one moment of being a normal teenage girl."

Setsuna blushed a little as Knuckette led her to an amusement park.

Knuckette then sighed deeply. Once they entered the amusement park, Knuckette paid for their tickets.

Things were awkward between them. Knuckette said while looking down, "L-listen Setsuna... I..."

Knuckette couldn't find the right words to say. The two walked to a concession stand as Setsuna said, "It's really sweet of you Knuckette."

Knuckette muttered, "Makes me wish this was a date."

Setsuna asked in confusion, "Come again?"

Knuckette immediately replied with a blush, "Nothing!"

Setsuna giggled before she asked the concession stand owner what they should have.

Setsuna got the cotton candy and Knuckette got the popcorn.

The two walked around the park as Knuckette took a bite of a few pieces of Popcorn as Setsuna watched her while walking.

Knuckette could see Setsuna looking at her and asked, "What are you looking at?"

Setsuna took a bite of her cotton candy and said, "You, who else?"

She giggled while Knuckette sighed deeply and thought, "Maybe I could tell her this is a date. Maybe."

Setsuna asked as she looked at the Ferris Wheel, "Can we ride the Ferris Wheel?"

Knuckette answered as she shrugged, "Fine."

The two finished the popcorn and Cotton Candy 'though they had shared their snack for a few seconds'.

The two waited in line before they went up the Ferris Wheel.

Setsuna sighed deeply as she took a seat next to Knuckette.

The red echidna blushed and looked away as the two reached up to the top.

It was a romantic night. Setsuna watched from the view and said, "This is really beautiful. Don't you think Knux?"

Knuckette looks away and said with a blush, "Whatever Blue."

Setsuna pouted and said, "Oh your so grouchy." She then frowned and said, "It won't matter. I probably haft to head back once Brie is killed."

Knuckette asked, "What good would it do to kill her?"

Setsuna looked at her in surprise as Knuckette said, "Think about it. Your Mother probably wouldn't want you to go around killing someone who killed her. She probably wants you to act like normal girls. Not get caught up in what she did."

Setsuna said in an upset tone, "What do you even know? We've been this way after she died. We haft to avenge her."

Knuckette asked in tears, "Even at the cost of your lives?!"

Setsuna shouted, "Yes!"

Knuckette then said with a blush as she grabbed Setsuna, "But I can't allow it!! I refused to let you get killed. I can't lose you, Setsuna!"

She growled before without warning Knuckette kissed Setsuna on the lips.

Setsuna blushed with her eyes wide opened.

Knuckette held the kiss under one minute before breaking it with tears in her eyes and a blush on her muzzle.

She shouted with her eyes closed tight, "I CAN'T HIDE IT ANYMORE! I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU SETSUNA!!"

When the Ferris Wheel went down and the girls got off, Knuckette ran off.

Setsuna stood up and was surprised. She actually liked her.

Setsuna whispered as she looked at the ran away Knuckette, "I love you too."

That's when Satomi's voice said from behind, "There you Setsuna."

Setsuna turns to Satomi and said, "Sorry about that. Knuckette invited me."

Satomi replied, "I understand sis but we a gotta job to finish."

Setsuna asked, "Can't we stay and have fun?"

Satomi looks down and said as she turns to her sister with concern, "Little sister I love to stay at the amusement park and have fun with you but we have a job to finish. Besides Makie found a guy that would lead us to Brie."

Setsuna was surprised a little before the two sisters raced out.