Teen's Club

Once the two arrived at the Teen Club 'which is strictly fancy and with a shimmering stage and bar.'

Blaze gasped in amazement and said as they entered, "This place is beautiful."

Silver replied with his hands resting at the back of his head, "I'll say, any babes here?"

Knuckette replied, "Cut the crap will you?! I don't think this will be a good time for me."

Blaze smiled and said playfully, "Come on, don't be a sour puss Knuckette it's going to be fun."

She sees the teenagers talking, drinking, and heck even dancing to songs on the radio.

Knuckette sat down to a nearby chair as Blaze and Silver did.

Silver said to them, "I overheard from our classmate that some chick is gonna perform on stage tonight. Wonder who that could be?"

Knuckette replied coldly, "Just some scam or something."

A waitress walks to them and asked, "Excuse me, can we get you both something to drink?"

Knuckette replied, "Just a soda." Blaze then said, "A cup of water."

Silver then said, "Just some juice." The waitress replied, "Okay, I'll be right back with that."

She walked off as Knuckette growled. It can be annoying to listen to her friends but she knew they were the only friends they had.

That's when the lights turned off as a voice said, "And Now Ladies and Gentlemen! For your musical entertainment! Here is a lead singer!"

The Diamond colored lights pointed at the middle of the stage.

Fog was on the stage. That's when the audience (including Knuckette) see their lead singer.

Knuckette was surprised that this girl was a female blue hedgehog. Undoubtedly in her teen years.

She started singing 'real emotion by Sweetbox'. The female blue hedgehog was wearing a dark blue tank top, white satin gloves, a indigo short skirt, and mulberry colored high-heels.

She also had a hair accessory on her head. Knuckette couldn't stop looking at this girl as she started singing and dancing.

That's when Knuckette looked into the hedgehog girls emerald green eyes.

Knuckette gasped as they shimmered like stars. She felt her heart skipped as the hedgehog winked.

Knuckette stood up and said as she snapped out of it, "Ugh, I'm going to the restroom!"

Knuckette walks off but then she tripped on a slippery ice cube as she fell to the ground and screamed.

But that's when during the song, the female hedgehog used aerobics style moves and caught her right up the spot.

Knuckette looked into the eyes of her as the light shined on both of them.

Knuckette was escorted back to her seat as the hedgehog walked back up the stage.

The song was almost over as she winked while dancing.

Once the song was over the crowd applauded. As she got backstage.

She looks behind the curtains and said quietly in a microphone-like gadget in her ear, "This is Agent Sapphire calling Mistress. Have they been taken care of?"

A female voice said in the mic-like gadget, "Yes Agent Sapphire. Agent Emerald and Agent Quarts killed them during your diversion. There is still a few more outback for you to kill. Be more stealthy Agent Sapphire. Remember your training."

She then replied, "Got it. And don't worry, They'll be taken care of soon enough. Agent Sapphire out."

She then turn off the mic as she grabbed her a stealthy assassin outfit and a couple of guns.