Walking Home with Her

Knuckette had woken up, she sees that she is in the nurses officer 'fully clothed'.

She remembered being in the girls locker room naked.

She sat up with a groan while sitting up. That's when she heard a familiar voice said, "Glad you woke up."

Knuckette gasped to see Setsuna in her normal school uniform.

Knuckette asked, "Ugh! What time is it?" Setsuna replied, "It's about 3:20PM."

Knuckette said in shock, "3:20?!" She got up and went to class to get her stuff before rushing out.

She slowly started to walk as Knuckette heavily breathed.

No doubt Blaze went home without her.

That's when Setsuna appeared and walked beside her.

Setsuna asked, "Can I walk with you?" Knuckette answered, "No."

Setsuna then said with a smile, "I'll walk with you anyways."

Knuckette sighed deeply as she said, "Why the hell am I not surprised?"

The wind was blowing Setsunas short skirt. Knuckette caught a glimpse of her frilly white-ish pink underwear with a blush and widened eyes.

But she coulda sworn she saw a black strap on her left leg and on the strap was a army knife with a sapphire blue handle.

Knuckette thought as the wind continue to blow, "Oh Good God!! She's... Shes gotta knife."

Setsuna placed her hands on her skirt as she looked at Knuckette.

She chuckled a little and said, "Hehehe. This Dumb wind."

Knuckette snapped out of it and said, "Ugh. I wish I didn't see that."

She walked off as Setsuna followed with a giggle. Setsuna asked, "Saw my underwear didn't you?"

Knuckette blushed and said, "Sh-shut up!" Once they arrived at the house.

Setsuna then said, "See you Knucklehead. I'll be across the street if you need me."

She walked off happily as Knuckette asked, "Across the street?!"

Setsuna replied as she turned to her, "Yeah! My father, sisters and I moved here last week. I guess I never told you I'm your new neighbor."

She giggled before she heard her fathers voice said, "Setsuna!"

She turns her to her Father and said, "Come on dinner just arrived."

Setsuna replied, "Coming Daddy." She turns to Knuckette and said, "Bye-Bye Knucklehead."

She skipped to her house while Knuckette walks to her house and said, "I'm home."

Locke was in the living room and said, "Oh hi honey. How's school?"

Knuckette replied as she sat down, "Usual. Blaze dumped me as her friend and then I got another girl following me."

Locke replied with a smile, "Oh, I see you already one of Julius's daughter's."

Knuckette asked in confusion, "Julius?" Locke replied, "Yeah. He and his daughters moved into the neighborhood last week. His daughters were quiet well behaved. Especially the oldest."

Knuckette sighed deeply but she couldn't shake the feeling about Setsuna.