Cocky But Surprising

Knuckette was alone on the roof.

Normally she would have lunch with Blaze and Silver but since his comatose and Blaze being mad at her.

She's alone. Earlier before she went to the roof, Blaze  said that they cannot be friends anymore.

Knuckette was deeply hurt by it.

Here she is now having lunch alone. She sees Blaze at another bench. She looked at her before looking away.

Knuckette looked down before she heard a familiar voice asked, "Excuse me, but mind if I sit here?"

Knuckette turns to Setsuna 'with a box lunch' in surprise and said, "You?!"

Setsuna replied as she chuckled, "Yep me. So you gonna answer or do I need to sit down anyways?"

Knuckette answered as she looked away, "Just sit your ass down."

Setsuna giggled in a cocky way as she said and sat next to her, "Whoa, someone's a grumpy rain cloud. Hehe. So Ms. Hothead, popping any veins in your head?"

She giggled as Knuckette asked coldly, "Have you always been this annoying?"

Setsuna replied as she pats her on the back playfully, "Depends, how long have you been so much of a hothead?"

Knuckette was a little speechless at this. This female hedgehog was cocky.

Knuckette growled as she pouted and said, "Ugh! Stop being so annoying shit. Geez, I just met you."

Setsuna replied, "hehe. Whoa no need for that kinda language Knucklehead."

Knuckette shouted as she turns to the cocky female, "KNUCKLEHEAD?!"

Knuckette growled and said, "Why you..?"

Setsuna laughed and said, "Relax. Just messing with you. Anyways what did you bring for lunch?"

Knuckette replied, "Nothing but grapes, steak with cheese on it, and fried eggs."

Setsuna then opened her box lunch and revealed mini-size chilidogs, fries, and little size onion rings.

Setsuna turns to her and asked, "Chilidog?"

She was offering her one. Knuckette answered in a dull tone, "Uhhh-no."

That's when Setsuna said as she looked around, "Oh No must've left my bottle of orange soda at the classroom."

Knuckette replied, "Good luck on getting it. I also left my grape juice there."

Setsuna stood up and said, "I'll get it. Be right back in a few seconds."

Before Knuckette can say anything, Setsuna literally ran off fast. Literally fast.

Knuckette was speechless and asked, "How the hell did she do that?!"

That's when Setsuna appeared again with the drinks and said, "Got them."

Setsuna sat down with Knuckette. With the two girls eating, Knuckette looked at the blue hedgehog and asked, "How in the hell did you do that?!"

Setsuna asked as she chewed on her chilidog, "Do what?"

Knuckette said irritated, "Don't play dumb with me. I mean, how did you run so fast?"

Setsuna replied as she got cocky again, "It's a gift. So tell me something about yourself Knucklehead."

Knuckette muttered as she rolled her eyes, "Ugh! Oh brother... Now I am stuck with talking to Little Ms. Cocky through lunch time."