The Attack

Once the trio got out of the club the two stopped at the entrance.

Silver chuckled playfully and said, "Man oh man, you really were lucky Knuckette. Being in the arms of a singer."

Knuckette replied coldly, "Will you shut the hell up Silver? It was embarrassing!! I knew I shouldn't let you guys drag me here. God your so annoying Silver."

Silver protested, "Stop being so grouchy girlie. You always think I'm annoying. When are you gonna stop being so mean?"

Knuckette replied coldly, "When you stop acting childish!!"

The two argued for a minute but the two stopped when Blaze said as she looked at her watch, "Oh no. It's already late? We gotta get home. Our parents would be furious."

Knuckette then said, "This is your fault!"

The trio walked to the ally way of the club as Silver said, "Okay okay. Stop acting stingy let's take a short cut."

Blaze said with an uneasy tone as she shook, "I-I dunno Silver. I don't like this."

Knuckette replied coldly, "She's right Silver. We should take a bus. Ally ways are nothing but trouble."

Silver replied, "Ehh stop your whining will you?!"

That's when two stopped and argued. Knuckette said angrily, "Ugh it's always about you Silver! Your the Goddamn reason I almost keep getting grounded!"

Silver replied, "I was just trying to hang out as friends with Blaze and you!"

Blaze sees a few pervy guys heading their way as she said nervously, "Uhhh guys...?"

Silver then said, "Your such a mean girl Knuckette. I dunno why we became friends with you in the first place."

Knuckette replied, "Cause I keep protecting your sorry asses from a bunch of stupid bullies!! Now you both are stuck to me like a couple of clingy rats!!"

Silver replied, "Clingy rats?! You just can't admit you like us as friends can you?!"

Knuckette replied in anger, "I wish you were out of my life!! You and Blaze both!!"

Silver was a little hurt by this. Before he can say anything, they hear Blaze scream as they turn to her.

They see Blaze getting sexually assaulted 'begging to be let go'.

Silver screamed her name as Knuckette tried to attack the assailant.

But she got caught herself as the second perv said, "Whoops. Looks like we got another one fellows."

The other four pervs laughed as Knuckette grunted and said as she struggled, "Get off of me you bastards!!"

The third perv whistled and said, "Whoa this one's feisty."

Blaze tried to claw one of them but the first perv slapped her and kicked her.

Silver said angrily as he attacked the third perv, "Let go of them you sick bastards!"