Talking Together

A/N: This involves the parents

It was already evening, everyone left the house except for Jules 'who wanted to talk to Lara-Lee and is waiting on Setsuna'.

Jules sat down and said to Lara-Lee and said, "I-I'm terribly sorry."

Lara-Lee replied sadly, "Don't worry about it. I probably will be fine. Though tomorrow I may haft to get a job. Someone's gotta haft to keep a roof over our heads."

Jules replied, "I understand how you feel. I've been sad since my wife was killed."

Lara-Lee was shocked before she asked with sympathy, "How old were your daughters?"

Jules answered as he looked down, "They were between so small then."

Lara-Lee then said, "I'm really sorry about your wife."

Jules replied, "Well it's nothing to worry about, being a single father of three daughters is hard for me. But I tried to be strong for them."

Lara-Lee asked, "This is a bad time for me to ask, but what was your wife like?"

Jules answered feeling uneasy, "She... was full of surprises. She was one of those 'secretive' women but she was a good mother to my daughters. I first met her at the market when I was shopping for my brothers birthday."

Lara-Lee then said, "I first met Locke while I was gardening."

She chuckled a little before she sighed sadly. Jules sees it was already late a little as he said, "Oh boy. I better get Setsuna and leave. My oldest daughters is making dinner."

Lara-Lee asked, "You sure you don't wanna stay for dinner Mr. Neji-Hoku?"

Jules stands up and said, "That's sweet but no thanks."

That's when the two went upstairs and walked to Knuckettes bedroom door.

Lara-Lee knocked on her door, before she opens the door and said, "Knuckette, sweetie Setsuna and her father haft to..."

She trailed off as they see something very surprising. Knuckette and Setsuna were asleep on the bed.

Knuckettes arm was wrapped around Setsunas waist while Setsunas head was ok Knuckettes shoulder. They were also close together.

It was really cute to see. Jules said to Lara-Lee, "Figures this may happen."

Lara-Lee replied, "It is so cute to see our daughters getting along."

Jules smiled a little before he walked over to the bed and said as he gently woke up his youngest daughter, "Setsuna, honey."

Setsuna woke up as she asked, "Yes Dad?" Jules answered, "Come on let's go home."

Setsuna nodded before she got up and said with a yawn and a stretch, "I must've fallen asleep with Knuckette."

Jules and Setsuna walked homes as they thanked Lara-Lee.

Lara-Lee waved to them before she sighed deeply and said, "I will do what I can for my daughter and myself."