Location Found

This day, will be their time to shine in order to kill Brie once and for all.

Knuckette couldn't help but feel tense by it. She knew once they complete their revenge, they'll report back immediately to Izumi regardless.

But it won't do any good.

Not for them or anyone at all. She thought Izumi was selfish to have her nieces kill Brie for her.

But what can she do?

After she had breakfast at the Neji-Hoku residence, she walked with Setsuna to school along with the two sisters.

Knuckette held her hand and gripped on it as she shook.

Setsuna looks at her and asked, "What's wrong?"

Knuckette answered, "I...I just." She shyly looked away while she sighed.

Setsuna felt her heart pound at the sight of the tough girl.

Setsuna thought while having a sad look, "I dunno what to do. I don't wanna leave her."

She sighed deeply as they went to school. Knuckette let's go of her hand and said, "See you inside Setsuna."

She walks off as Setsuna frowned and looks down. Makie asked, "What's wrong baby sis?"

Setsuna turns to her sis and said, "I don't know if I can leave Makie. I love it here. And... I think, I'm in love with Knux."

Makie frowned the same way as her and said, "I haft to be honest sis, I don't wanna leave either. We got back together with Dad finally after all these years of training and becoming assassins. I don't wanna be separated from him again."

Setsuna hugged her oldest sister and said, "Oh Makie. It's so unfair."

Makie replied as she comfort her, "I know..."

They remembered the assignment they were given as they reunited with their Father.

<flashback>

Izumi just told them their assignment as Makie asked, "Mistress, are you sure you know Brie is at that town?"

Izumi replied, "Yes Agent Emerald. You and your sisters would go undercover and find and kill Brie once and for all."

Satomi asked, "How will we do that Mistress?" Izumi replied, "Simple Agent Quarts. You three need to go undercover as average highschool girls."

The three girls were confused as Setsuna asked, "Am I hearing this right?"

Izumi replied, "Yes you are Agent Sapphire. But in order for that to happen, I called in a certain someone you be staying with."

That's when Jules came in as he was surprised in tears. The girls said happily as they gasped, "Dad!"

Jules went on his knees and said, "Oh my God! My daughters. You three have gotten so big."

The three hugged their Father as Makie said, "We missed you so much Dad."

Jules replied, "I miss you three too."

<Flashback Ends>

Satomi replied to them, "Listen, I found the location of Brie's hideout. The time has come to face her. Let's do it!"

The two girls looked at each other as they nodded in agreement.

They made a vow to avenge their mothers death after all.

That's when they agreed that after school, the three will go to that location.