A Nice Aftermath

After School, the group met up. Makie and Silver were the first.

Silver then said to the oldest sister, "Hey, how's it going babe?"

Makie replied in a cool tone, "Don't push it white boy. I ain't into you..." Silver was gonna sadly look down before Makie said with a smirk, "...yet."

Silver smiled in glee as Satomi and Blaze walked out while talking.

Satomi said to her, "Anyways, I told myself I wouldn't like my undercover outfit and she gives it to me anyways. It so didn't go with my shoes."

Blaze replied, "I know how you feel Satomi. People always give me the wrong type of fashions."

Silver asked, "Say where's Knuckette and Setsuna?" Satomi turns around and said with a smile, "That's obvious."

The rest of the group turns to see Knuckette and Setsuna holding hands with each other while walking out of the school.

Satomi asked to them, "So you two holding hands now?"

Knuckette answered as she wrapped an arm around Setsuna, "Well, starting today Satomi. I'm dating your little sister."

Setsuna replied with a shrug, "It is true. I'm now her girlfriend."

Satomi and Blaze asked in surprise, "What?!"

Silver then said to Makie, "Well those two won't be the only ones goin on a date. Want to Makie?"

Makie rolled her eyes before she said, "Ehh what the fuck? Your hot anyways!"

Silver then got kissed on the lips by Makie roughly and surprisingly as he kissed back.

Once the kiss was broken Silver said in amazement, "Whoa! What a woman!"

Makie winks at him as Satomi and Blaze sighed lovingly.

____________________

To this day forward, things were alright. Lara-Lee and Knuckette visit Locke's grave once a week and things were finally coming together.

The cult activities were halted by the authorities and people involved were arrested.

Makie and Silver started dating though the two had to take it slow. Though it turned out they had a few things in common.

Mephiles was sentenced to the most highest security prison for murder, sexual assault, attempted rape, and attempted murder.

Blaze and Satomi were best friends at first but then over a week they started dating.

Setsuna and Knuckette became closer and to their relief Jules and Lara-Lee were supportive of their decision. Even though Jules is relieved that they won't have sex until they're married.

Though nothing can top what will happen next.

On a lovely afternoon after school, Setsuna heard the door knocked and walked to it and said, "I'm coming."

That's when she sees Knuckette as she opened it.

Setsuna greeted, "Hi sweetie. Can I help you?" Knuckette replied, "Yeah."

She then took her hands and asked, "So Setsuna, Prom is coming and I was wondering... Would you like to come to the prom with me?"

Setsuna smiled and replied, "Yes. There's no person I rather be than with you."

Knuckette kissed her cheek as the two hugged each other.

From that day forward. Knuckette and Setsuna have been together, even graduation and college. Even when Setsuna goes back to being an assassin, Even Knuckette joined in and was trained.

They got engaged a month after Setsuna went back to work as an assassin. They will be married in the beginning of Spring.

Knuckette can never have asked for a really good life and a beautiful girl. Her life is extraordinary.

The End!!

A/N: Wow! Second Sonuckles Lesbian story. Amazing!! Well I hope you like it everyone. Stay tune for my next Sonuckles story everyone!! ❤️💙❤️💙