Hospital Drama

The ambulances taken the dead bodies of the criminals, taken Blaze, Silver, and Knuckette to the hospital and police officers were questioning the teens present and the club owner 'a bright blue hedgehog' and three other hedgehogs.

Knuckette can see the same hedgehog talking to a cop with two other hedgehogs.

One pink and one green. They too were in their teens but they seem a little older than her.

Knuckette thought as she looked at the hedgehog girl that looked back at her, "Who are you...?"

The cop asked, "So you started opening your teen club and you were not aware of this Mr....?"

The hedgehog male replied, "Julius Neji-Hoku. That's my name. My three daughters and I moved here a couple of days ago."

The cop asked, "I see, may I talk to your wife?"

Julius answered, "She passed away years ago when my daughters were young."

The cop replied, "Oh. Sorry for your loss."

<4 hours later>

Knuckette just got patched up. She wasn't hurt and luckily she wasn't raped but she obtained really nasty bruises on her body and a couple of broken ribs.

Blaze was alright but filled with heartache.

Silver was not so lucky. He is alive but he is in a coma.

Their parents were extremely worried sick as hell but they were relieved that their kids are okay.

But Silvers parents felt very unhappy when they heard their son was in a coma.

Knuckettes parents scolded her a bit but they told her they were happy she is okay.

Knuckette sighed deeply and said, "Sorry about that Mom and Dad."

Locke replied, "Look hun, we love you. But you gotta be more careful next time. Maybe you should lay off going out after school for a while."

Knuckette nodded and said, "Yes sir."

The parents went off to the front desk to sign for Knuckettes release.

Knuckette stood up to check on Silver and Blaze. She looked down as Blaze 'covered in bandages' sobbed besides the comatose Silver.

The doctors say he'll be in a coma for a month or two.

Blaze couldn't bring herself to calm down. Knuckette felt a little responsible.

She walked to Blaze and said, "Hey..."

Blaze coldly asked, "What do you want? Can't you see I am not in the mood?"

Knuckette answered with hesitation, "Uhh... Look, I'm so..."

Blaze turned to her in tears and said angrily, "...SORRY!? YOU SHOULD BE!! THIS IS YOUR FAULT! YOU ARE SO GETTING YOUR WISH KNUCKETTE!"

Knuckette said to her, "I-I didn't mean it Blaze. I-I was just..."

Blaze shouted, "SHUT UP!! I DON'T WANNA SEE YOU HERE! JUST GO AWAY KNUCKETTE!! YOU DID THIS!! THIS SHOULDA BEEN YOU!"

She cried as Knuckette looked down in guilt. Locke 'who listen to their drama talk' said, "She didn't mean it sweetie. Come on let's go home."

Knuckette obeyed as she left Blaze alone with Silver.

<a short while later>

Once they reached home, Knuckette sees a moving van across the street.

Knuckette asked, "Since when did we have new neighbors?"

Locke answered, "Oh, a man moved in with his three daughters two days ago. So we were told."

Knuckette looked at the house as they head in. She thought, "I'm not gonna have a good weekend."

She sighed deeply while Lara-Lee said, "Knuckette, sweetie. It's gonna be okay."

Lara-Lee and Locke hoped things will be alright.