Tragedy Strike

After school, Knuckette walked all by herself to a shop nearby.

Blaze walked passed her and said rudely, "Where are you going spoiled bitch?"

Knuckette answered, "What do you care? You hate me all cause of what happened to us."

Blaze stood in front of her and said, "Well Silver would still be alive today if it weren't for you."

Knuckette protested, "He's in a coma goddamn it!! He's not dead."

Blaze then said angrily, "I wish the most possible awful thing happens to you cause this is your fault!!"

Knuckette replied in tears, "It's not my fault!! It was those pervs!"

Blaze then said angrily, "It does not matter!! I hate you! I wish you get bruised badly!!"

Knuckette runs off a few seconds after she said that. Knuckette arrived at the shop as she sighed deeply.

Before she could set one foot at the shop, she was grabbed and pinned by a dangerous male black and blue hedgehog.

Knuckette grunted as she looked at him with an angered glare.

He said to her seductively, "Well, looks like a girl from my school has fallen prey to my hands."

Knuckette growled and said, "I told you I don't like you Mephiles."

Mephiles growled lustfully and said, "Well that's too bad. Cause I can have your ass."

He shows a kitchen knife as Knuckette gasped in fright.

Without warning Knuckette fought back and shouted, "GET OFF OF ME!!"

Mephiles shouted with displeasure in his tone, "YOUR GONNA FUCKING PAY FOR THAT!!"

That's when Mephiles punched her down and kicked her.

He grabbed her by the waist and mouth and getting dragged into his car.

Mephiles stopped as Knuckette elbowed him. But Mephiles grabbed her and said angrily, "Can't behave can you?!"

That's when he growled lustfully and grabbed one of her breasts.

Knuckette said in a cold tone, "Stop touching me!!"

Mephiles replied, "Never gonna happen!! Bitch!!"

He then said he groped her crotch and boob, "I will violate you! I'm gonna fucking fuck you brutally."

He then once again clamped his hand on her mouth and grabbed her waist as he dragged her to the car again.

She screamed and squirmed while Mephiles opened the car door and threw her in.

That's when Mephiles chuckled before he got on top of her.

Knuckette shouted as Mephiles pinned her down, "OUCH! GET OFF OF ME YOU ASSHOLE!!"

Mephiles then pulled out a small rope before he tied her hands above her head.

Mephiles growled lustfully as he grabbed her thighs. Knuckette shut her eyes tight as Mephiles pulled out his knife. She screamed, "GET OFF!!! LET GO OF
ME!! I DON'T WANNA DO THIS!!"