Chapter 3: I don't want to lose you

After a few weeks of rest Nathalie's health started getting better. She started feeling less tired and dizzy. Seh almost never coughed again and could do more work now. One day Gabriel came to her bedroom.

(Gabriel knocks)

Come in. Nathalie saw Gabriel coming in to her room. Gabriel: 'Hello Nathalie, how are you feeling today?' Much better sir.

'Well..' Whats wrong Gabriel? 'I came to your room to tell you that.......'Yes? 'That i don't want you to wear the peaucouck Miraculous again.' Nathalie looked shocked.

But sir, i want to help you get the Miraculous! Now that my health is getting better i can help you again. 'I dont want you to get in to the same state you were a few weeks ago, its way to dangerous for you to wear the Miraculous.'

I don't care Gabriel, i want to help you. 'But if you keep wearing the miraculous, your health will go down badly. There is even a chanche that you could.'

Gabriel stopped right there, looking at Nathalie.

It doesn't matter Gabriel, i just want you and Adrien to be happy again! 'Even if you die in the prosses!?'

Nathalie became silent.

'I don't wanne lose you Nathalie!' Nathalie looked shocked at what he said. Gabriel even suprised himself. 'I care for you Nathalie, i care so much for you!' Nathalie looked at him and said. 'I care for you too.'

As they looked in eachoters eyes, the found themselves coming closer to eachoter.

Gabriel placed his hand on Nathalie's cheeck. Nathalie liked Gabriels touch on her face as she started blushing.

Then...There faces drew closer and closer. Nathalie felt her heart pounding so fast as they were about to kiss. Was this really happening?! Were they about to kiss?

As there lips touched Nathalie felt a beatiful feeling of love and completeness thru her body, as she was kissing the men she loved most in this world. Gabriel felt like he was in heaven as he was kissing this beatiful and kind women.

There lips met soft as in a few seconds they pulled away both blushing really hard. Gabriel's hand was still on Nathalie's cheeck, as Nathalie pulled Gabriel by his callor in to another kiss.

They started kissing more passionate as gabriel started putting his hands on Nathalie waist to pull her closer. Nathalie started wrapping her arms around his neck, while she was lost in this beatiful momment.

As Gabriel lost it he pushed Nathalie against the wall and kissed her more deepingly rolling his tongue in Nathalie's mouth meeting hers.
They started tongue kissing as they didn't notice Adrien coming home from school.

He knocked on the door. Adrien: 'Father, Nathalie, can i come in?' Nathalie and Gabriel broke apart in chock as Adrien was standing behind the door. As fast as they can they went to there places. Nathalie: 'Come in.' Adrien came in.

Adrien: 'Father.' Gabriel: 'Yes Adrien?' Adrien: 'Would you wanne have dinner with me this evening please?' Gabriel: 'Adrien i-' Than Gabriel looked at Nathalie who smiled at him. She has such a sweet smile.... Then he got back to reality and finished his sentence. Gabriel: 'I would love to.' A big smile appeared on the boys face. Adrien: 'Yhank you father!' He ran up to him and hugged him. Gabriel hugged him back as a smile appeared on his face.

Than he noticed Nathalie smiling at him again, he immideatly felt butterfly's in his stomach.

Oh, what a lucky man i am..

Hi guys! Thank you for reading my story this far, i hope you guys already liked it. I will probably write further soon if i get some inspiration, but anyway see you guys soon! Byee!!

-Flower💗