Chapter 12: The dance..

Sorry guys, but just think that Nathalie is already 9 months pregnant😅 (I will change it in the last part)

Enjoy!💕

-Flower💗

After a few minutes they arrived at the Winter Gala, all three if them stepped out of the car. Blinded by poeple yelling and making photos the Agrestes got into the building. But suddenly Nathalie heard someone yel her name. She looked up and saw a journalist in the crowd. 'Miss Sanceour! Is it true you are pregnant of Mister Agrestes baby?' Nathalie didn't know how to answer as Gabriel gently took her hand as they walked in to the building, leaving the journalist.

As they entered the building Audrey came up to them. 'Gabrikins, how lovely to see you!' Audrey said giving him to kisses on his cheeks, in the french way. 'You too Audrey..' Gabriel said really akwardly. Then Audrey took a glance at Nathalie as she walked away. 'Ugh, i hate her.' Nathalie said so that only Gabriel could hear her. 'Yea, she's awful.' Gabriel said as they both giggled. 'Dad, can i go see Kagami?' Ofcourse Adrien, have fun! Adrien walked off as Nathalie spoke while taking a drink. 'I think that Marinette suits Adrien way more then Kagami.' Marinette? 'Yea, that girl from the fashion show.' Oh yea her. Well i don't really know dear. 'Well, i think that Marinette is perfect for him' She said as they walked into the ball room.

Nathalie felt a bit tired as Gabriel took a chair for her to sit down on, then he sat next to her. 'Don't you want to join all the other guests?' Nathalie asked Gabriel. 'Well no, i would rather want to sit here with you my dear.' He said smiling at her as she blushed a bit. Then.. They heard the music change to a slow dance. Evryone started dancing with eachoter as Gabriel offered his hand. 'Miss Sanceour, would you wanne dance with me?' Nathalie chuckles as she answeres. 'Yes, mister Agreste.' Then Gabriel takes her onto the dance floor. Gabriel put his hands on her waist, as her hands are on his chest. 'Won't people gossip even more if they see us dancing?' It doesn't matter Nathalie, just focuse on us.' He said as a pink blush creeped on her face. They slowly danced as Gabriel got lost into her beatiful ocean eyes. Nathalie was also lost in his gaze as butterfly's flew around in her stomach. Gabriel was starting to lean in, as Nathalie did the same. They gave eachoter one small little kiss as the music ended. 'I love you Gabriel' I love you too Nathalie' Both of them were blushing smiling at eachoter.

Nathalie settled herself down on a chair as Adrien came up to her. 'Are you okay mom?' Yes Adrien, i am just tired. 'Okay' Adrien said as he sat next to her. 'Do you want me to bring you some food?' Yes, that would be lovely. Adrien went away to grab some food as Nathalie felt her belly hurting. Suddenly her water broke as Adrien came up to her with the food. 'A-adrien.' What's wrong mom!? 'Bring your- (groans) father, please-' Adrien placed the food down and ran to Gabriel. 'Father, father!' Adrien! What's going on!? 'Nathalie isn't okay! Please come!' They both ran up to where Nathalie was as she was groaning in pain. 'My Nathalie, what's wrong!?' The baby is- (groan) coming. 'THE BABY!?' Adrien yelled. 'Adrien, call an ambulance!!' All the guests were looking at them in chook as Adrien called the ambulance on his phone.

A few minutes later they arrived and took Nathalie to the hospital

To be continued..