Chapter 4: I Love you♡

The rest of the evening Gabriel and Nathalie kept working whlile they were still on eachoters mind. Nathalie kept thinking of what happend to them today and just couldn't belive it. Nathalie's mind: 'H-he l-loves me?' Gabriel couldn't stop thinking about what a beatiful women Nathalie is and how lucky he was to have her. Gabriel: 'I love her so much....'

Until it was time to eat and they both left the office to the dinning room, not saying a word to eachoter. Gabriel sat down on his chair when he jestured that Nathalie could also sit down and eat with them. Normally she would go home now but Gabriel wanned her to eat with them.

All of the sudden, Adrien broke the akward silence by running in to the dinning room. Gabriel: 'Adrien, slow down!' Adrien: 'Sorry father, i am just so ecxicted to eat' Nathalie: 'Your exicted to eat, or is it because your eating with your father?' Adrien: 'Well...' Gabriel: 'You don't need to answer Adrien just come sit down and eat' Gabriel said with a chuckle. Nathalie smiled at him.

Than they all started eating and Adrien was going on and on about how exicted he was to go to Nino's birthday party tomorrow at 12:00. Nathalie and Gabriel were both happy to see Adrien so happy, as they both cared about him very much. And about ecahoter....

When they finished eating Adrien went up to his room. Nathalie thanked Gabriel that she could eat with them, but he just smiled at her as an response. Nathalie was about to leave to go home when Gabriel stopped her. Gabriel: 'C-could you, stay here for the night..please' H said with puppy dog eyes. Nathalie: 'Huh, sure?' She siad akwardly as she knew what he wanned to do.

Nathalie: 'Do you wanne watch a movie?' She asked to break the akward silence and the staring. Gabriel: 'Yea sure.' He siad as they walked to the living room. But all of the sudden Nathalie started coughing again. Gabriel: 'Nathalie!' She continued coughing as Gabriel picked her up 'bridal style' and brought her to the living room. When he gently laid her on the couch she slowly stopped coughing. Gabriel: 'I'll get you a glass of water and your pill' He siad as he left to the kitchen.

Gabriel came back and gave her the pill and the water. She took the pill and drank the water. Gabiel: 'Are you alright?' The worried look om Gabriels face made her blush. Nathalie: 'Im fine' She siad with a smile. Than they both started searching for a movie. They chose to watch 'The Hunger Games'. Gabriel had alresdy seen this one but Nathalie hadn't, so she was exicted to watch it as Gabriel tried to not tell her any spoilers. Because Gabriel liked the movie so much it was hard for him not to spoil anything.

At the end of the movie he had fallen asleep when he woke up from a soft snoring. He looked up and saw Nathalie lying on his chest sleeping peaucefully he smiled as he saw this beatifu women peaucefully sleeping o his chest. He felt this warm feeling in his chest. Gabriels mind: 'Is it love?' Probably, he thought as he gave Nathalie a kiss on the cheek. Gabriel: 'I love you my dear Nathlie' Then suddenly Nathalie softly siad. 'I love you too-' Ther came a little blush on Gabriels face as Nathalie siad 'I love you' back. He smiled as he gently picked her up and brought her to one of the guest rooms.

When he was about to go to his room Nathalie siad. 'Please stay with me' He smiled again as he made his way next to her in bed and saw Nathalie slowly snuggling up next to him. He wrapped his arms around her as they both fell asleep in eachoters warm arms. This is wat you call 'true love'

Hi evryone, thanks for reading my story! I don't plan on writing any other parts so i quess this is the end for now.. If you like to read any other stories you could check out my 3 others! Byeee

-Flower💗