Chapter 22: 💚Merry Christmas!!❤

It was Christmas morning as Adrien slowly opened his eyes as he looked at his clock. It said 07:00 as he realised what day it was... 'IT'S CHRISTMAS!!' Adrien jumped out of his bed as Plagg looked up at him running out of his room. 'Nah, im staying in bed for a bit longer..' Plagg said as he continued sleeping on Adriens pillow. Adrien exidently ran to his parents bedroom as he burst inside. 'MERRY CHRISTMAS- Oh, Nathalie? Your already awake?' Adrien saw Nathalie in bed breast feeding Allison. 'Merry christmas Adrien, yea- this little monster was up early.' She said with a smile on her face. Then she smirked as she signed Adrien to come over to her. 'Should we wake up your father in the 'Christmas way'?' Adrien smiled at her as he gently pulled out his phone amd put on 'gingle bell rock'. He got a speaker from his room and put it on his nightstand, then he put on the music.

'GINGLE BELL GIBGLE BELL-'

'GIBGLE BELL ROCK'

Gabriel jumped out of his bed as Nathalie and Adrien laughed their buts off. 'What the- ugh, seriously?' Merry christmas to you too dad. 'Now you really woke up with the christmas spirit-' Nathalie said bursting out laughing again. 'Yea, yea. Love you too honey.' Gabriel said giving Nathalie a kiss on her cheeck. 'Okay- Come on guys! Let's open up some presents!!' Adrien said exidently as he already ran out of their bedroom. Gabriel and Nathalie smiled as they put on their dressing gowns.

As they went downstairs Adrien was already waiting for them downstairs. 'YAY SANTA CLAUS CAMEE!!' Nathalie chuckled as they settled down on the couch. 'Okay, what did Santa bring in this year- wait- This is a really big box. With holes in it?' Adrien said confusingly as Gabriel and Nathalie smiled. He opened the box as his eyes lit up. 'Miauw-' A cute little black cat looked at Adrien with her green eyes. 'Wow, he is too stunned to speak' Nathalie said as Gabriel smirked at her.

'OMG A CAT OMG OMG A CAAAATTTTT'

'YEEEEEEYYYY AA CAAATTT TTHHAANKKYOOUU'

Adrien screamed as he petted the cat. 'I'll name her- Kitty' That's a cute name. Nathalie said smiling at him knowing what he meant with the name. Adrien smiled back as he stood up with 'Kitty' in his arms and sat on the couch. 'Well, what are you guys waiting for? Your turn!' Nathalie picked up one of the gifts and saw her name on it. 'Oh, for me?' She opened it to see a beatiful blue heart necklace. 'Omg, Gabriel. You didn't have to do that-' How do you- Nathalie kissed him holding his face as she pulled away, smiling attractivly at him. 'What else do you expect darling-' Gabriel was blushing from top to toe as Adrien was smirking at them.

'Alright- now it's my turn-' He opened a box as he pulled out a red scarf. 'Wha-' We thought.. why not give the present back. 'But-' Don't worry father, Nathalie told me evrything. And- it's okay. Gabriel sight in releave as he put on the scarf. 'It's suits you honey. Do you know where the red stands for?' Gabriel looked at her waiting for a respons. 'Passion-' She kissed him again as he kissed her back. They pulled away after a few moments looking lovelingly in eachoters eyes. 'I love you Gabie' I love you too Nathie. They chuckled afterwards as Nathslie opened her present from Adrien. 'I love it! Thankyou Adrien!' Your welcome mom. Adrien said hugging Nathalie.

Afterwards they had some lovely breakfast with eggs, bacon amd chocolate croissants. Adriens favrouite, as the kwamis munched on their own piece. They talked, laughed and had such an amazing time all together, as a family❤

On christmas morning🎄⛄

Merry christmas!💖🎄

I hope you guys like the story so far💖 See you in the next chapter!💖

-Flower💗