Chapter 6: Hot shower..

Gabriel woke up as he looked down seeing Nathalie lying on his chest breathing peaucefully. A little sweet smile criepped on his face as he gave her a kiss on her forehead. And ofcourse Nathalie slwowly wakes up looking at him with a soft smile. 'Good morning Gabriel' Good morning my dear Nathalie. He said as they gave eachoter a sweet little kiss. 'I am going to shower' Nathalie sais as she stands up and goes to the bathroom. Gabriel smirks as he took of his pyjamas and joins her.. Nathalie looks up as Gabriel stands in the shower with her. 'Ow, your going to join me handsome?' 'Yes my beaty' He sais as Nathalie turns on the shower to turn on the heat. Then Gabriel pulls her to him by her waist kissing her passionatly. Nathalie has no worries to return the kiss. After a few minutes of kissing they break apart as there both soaking wet now.

Nathalies smirkes at him as he pickes up her sponge and puts some shampoo on top of. Than he startes washing Nathalies body as the warm water runs down his body. Nathalie really enjoyes being washed by Gabriel as he gently squeases her but. She chcukles at what he does as he continues to wash her. Then it's her turn... She picks up the spoans, puts new soap on top and startes to wash his handsome body and hard abs.. As she washes his 'thing' Gabriel startes moaning a little. 'Oh, you like this..' He doesn't respond as she continues to was it. 'Please Nathalie stop, your going to make me cry.' Oh yea? She says teasingly as she decides to obey him by washing his abs as she slowly touched it. Then she gives his abs 3 little kisses as the next one is on his mouth. When she's finished it's time for the hair.

'Do you want me to go first?' Gabriel askses her. Nathalie just starts humming her favrouite song (Criminal- Britney Spears) as he starts masagging her head. Nathlie enjoys it alot as his finger go thru her hair. 'You like it?' He ask. Nathalie doesn't responsd as she is just enjoying the moment. After he's done she turnes around and looks at him with puppy dog eyes. 'Are you done already?' She says in a childish voice. 'Yes, mon cherie.' She uses her puppy dog eyes agian as he sighs. 'Sorry nathy, but now it's my turn!' He turns around as Nathalie rolls her eyes. She picks up the shampoo, puts some in her hand and starts massaging his head. 'Oh, it feels so good' Yea, that's why..i didn't want you to stop!!' Gabriel chuckles as she slowly continues to run her finger thru his hair with a smile on her face. When she's done, they both wash up and ofcourse dry eachoter. Gabriels drys Nathalie has he slowly put her boobs in his hands. 'And what are you doing?' Just looking at your boobs. 'And why so?' She sais teasingly as she gets closer to him. 'Because i need to look if they are beautiful enough' And are they? 'No' What!? 'Just joking dear, there the most beatiful i've ever seen.' Even more beatiful than Emilies? Gabriel hesitats as he teasingly sais. 'Maybe' Gabriel!! Gabriel laughes as he walkes out changing himself as Nathalie irritaingly does the same. But the iritation soon fades way, she know her boobs are the most beatiful anyway..

-Flower💗